Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its cheaper from Sideshow... but of course it could be BBTS will adjust the prices down if they are actually able to sell these.

Is this still a limited edition size?

It seems like it.

Here's an excerpt from the product description from Sideshow...
"Created as a Summer 2010 Asian toy shows exclusive, Hot Toys has graciously allowed Sideshow Collectibles to import a low quantity of the T-1000 in Sarah Connor Disguise Collectible Figure, available in a very limited release!"

Yeah, I just preordered as well. Don't have to worry about waiting for it to come up now.

Oh by the way I didn't get a newsletter, email or anything. I'm glad I came on here.

Another reputable retailer I've ordered from in the past, Toywiz also has her up for pre-order, but for $169.99.

Yeah, I just preordered as well. Don't have to worry about waiting for it to come up now.

Oh by the way I didn't get a newsletter, email or anything. I'm glad I came on here.

It went up w/o any warning today... guess we'll need to be watching Sideshow's page to see what other goodies they surprise us with :lol

Yeah, it's nice that she was the painless one and the Gort Pred was the scam. I wanted this Sarah and the donut head way more than the repaint Pred in oversized armor.

I think he's a tit! :goodpost::exactly:

Just joking...love you nam :hi5:

Congrats to anyone who gets this figure!

That's okay. I think you're a polyp. :hi5: :pfft:

It will be interesting to see how fast she sells out... "Very Limited Release" and "2 per customer" sound like two things that are seemingly at odds with one another.

Not really. The T-600 Ex as well as the exclusive John Connor both hit the GC list. The 2-per is perfectly understandable.

I think this is a different scenario. Those 2 pieces didn't have the controversy this Sarah/T1000 figure has had.

But from HT's standpoint, there shouldn't be any controversy. Same with Sideshow. All the controversy was created by outside sources and we all know how much Sideshow listens to them. They probably just looked at the current selling power of the Terminator figures and thought that while the T-800 and Sarah sold well, overall, the other ones didn't.

I've got one on order with Sideshow now, so I should end up with a pair of these, my plan is for one to be T-1000 in disguise with the grate boots and all and the 2nd will be steel mill Sarah. I'll be able to do "Get out of the way John" shots without photoshop :)

The T-600 Ex was just and extra base and the John FB Ex was just the mini-computer.

It's hard to compare those extras (at an aprox. $50 premium compared to other retailers for the regular versions) against the T-1000 head AND the possibility of an extremely limited Convention release with this Sarah/T1000.

The T-600 Ex was just and extra base and the John FB Ex was just the mini-computer.

It's hard to compare those extras (at an aprox. $50 premium compared to other retailers for the regular versions) against the T-1000 head AND the possibility of an extremely limited Convention release with this Sarah/T1000.

T-600 Ex came with all 3 rubber heads AND the base. ;) But as for Sarah, I think they know what they're doing. As I told Flo, once the cancellations from greedy retailers start kicking in, we'll see her sell out. And frankly, that's not Sideshow's fault at all.

Back