Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys- Terminator 2: T-1000 in Sarah Connor disguise (2010 Toy Fair Ex) full s

I wonder if they're going to make us by prego Sarah to get a battle damaged T1 head.

terminator-1984-screenshot-495px.png

if they do i hope we get the kid who warns them about the coming storm as the exclusive. :pray:

Re: Hot Toys- Terminator 2: T-1000 in Sarah Connor disguise (2010 Toy Fair Ex) full s

Great figure! Although the Sarah likeness isn't there at all in my opinion. One of the worst likeness attempts i've seen from HT personally.

The star of the show here is the T-1000 head! Shame most of us will never have it. Also the base is pretty awesome. Because you can have 2, maybe the other one is for John :naughty

More than anything, looking at this figure, i'm more pumped about how the T-1000 is going to look.

if they do i hope we get the kid who warns them about the coming storm as the exclusive. :pray:

Nah, that will come with Reese. And the Blue coat (post police massacre) will come with the "Bill Paxton" Street Punk figure; which will incidently have a great sculpt for use with your Hudson figure.

It all comes full circle :thud:

Now, after all the alien stuff, you say this? :)

Fair point. But any compromises on the alien would have been to put in the opening/closing mouth feature that I personally don't think was a sacrifice worth making where it meant such an area vital to the likeness of the Alien would get screwed up.

With this T-1000 they were probably worried that the head would cave in on itself - last thing they want is another kind of DX02 disaster.

I will buy this for the parts I need and then sell the rest of it on Ebay. I'm only intereted in both sculpts. I don't need two ____ing Sarah's in my collection. What a joke.

I guess HT's has really let our positive comments get to their heads. I would die if Sideshow could produce consistent product, I wouldn't own a single HT's item if they did.

I this weren't a Terminator product I wouldn't be wasting my time.

Nah, that will come with Reese. And the Blue coat (post police massacre) will come with the "Bill Paxton" Street Punk figure; which will incidently have a great sculpt for use with your Hudson figure.

It all comes full circle :thud:

yeah! :lol its funny how we get suckered into buying the same fig with a slight improvement and a different name.

Well you learn something new!

I just read on another forum (thanks Kujo) that when the T1000 was mimicking Sarah Connor they used Linda Hamiltons twin sister Leslie (I then went away for proof I trust NO ONE!) and found it in a number of places like here and here, it was done because-
A- it was cool she had a twin and would save some money on compositing 2 Lindas, and...
B- The T1000 would look ever so slightly different.

The idea has been mooted that this looks more like her twin!

For the record I'm loving it.

n12895831221_752976_70071.jpg

yeah! :lol its funny how we get suckered into buying the same fig with a slight improvement and a different name.

Sticking with the OG Sarah. Not a big fan of punched doll hair or gimmicks. While this is more scene accurate, the first version is more like the "ultimate" Sarah. Anybody looking at the shelf will have no trouble figuring out who she is anyway.

Sticking with the OG Sarah. Not a big fan of punched doll hair or gimmicks. While this is more scene accurate, the first version is more like the "ultimate" Sarah. Anybody looking at the shelf will have no trouble figuring out who she is anyway.

too true but it would have been nice if we could have gotten another sculpt similar to this new one.

I would stick with the first one but damn that sucks about getting the T-1000 head with this one! What a way to try and screw us HT! :lol

Man the t-1000 head looks Incredible. Overall I think this figure is actually pretty cool. Dissapointing its a limited release Though.:gah:

I may try and nab the Sarah headsculpt from this (unlikely), but that's all I really care about.

To me it makes perfect sense to include that T-1000 headsculpt with this figure.
It has been put in there to make a final confrontation of the T-1000 vs Sarah display (She's the one who put the hole in his head)
When the actual T-1000 figure comes out, I doubt many of you would have used that sculpt anyway.

To me it makes perfect sense to include that T-1000 headsculpt with this figure.
It has been put in there to make a final confrontation of the T-1000 vs Sarah display (She's the one who put the hole in his head)
When the actual T-1000 figure comes out, I doubt many of you would have used that sculpt anyway.

:lecture

I wasn't planning on displaying the eventual T-1000 with a damaged head.

So, if this figure never existed and instead we got the rooted hair with the original Sarah and the T-1000 head with the eventual T-100 release, people would be happier?

Well you learn something new!

I just read on another forum (thanks Kujo) that when the T1000 was mimicking Sarah Connor they used Linda Hamiltons twin sister Leslie (I then went away for proof I trust NO ONE!) and found it in a number of places like here and here, it was done because-
A- it was cool she had a twin and would save some money on compositing 2 Lindas, and...
B- The T1000 would look ever so slightly different.

The idea has been mooted that this looks more like her twin!

For the record I'm loving it.

n12895831221_752976_70071.jpg

I thought this was well known. They mentioned it in the DVD extras; they were filming the scene where they remove the T-800's chip for the reset, and needed a double for Linda's reflection in the mirror, Linda mentioned she had a twin so they filmed her twin copying Linda's movements in a frame that stood in for the mirror. This was done so that a false head could be shown taking the chip out of the skull in the foreground, and Arnold could be seen in the reflection.

Last edited:

Two Sarah's? Who'd a thought? Man I hope T1 gets the same amount of love....
I will probably get multiples of any T1 T-800 they release. The anticipation is killing me.

It's really a dumb to make this head an exclusive with this figure...i see why, but at the same time it's not really a smart move...Hot Toys is making some people mad.
In my opinion, a good "exclusive" is something that complements other releases and is cool, but is not essential. Like Sideshow's Luke and Han Storm Troopers last year. This T-1000 head straddles that line. Personally, I think it is pretty essential, but maybe others will disagree and can enjoy the regular and split opened faces by themselves.

I will probably get multiples of any T1 T-800 they release. The anticipation is killing me.

For T1 I'll likely only get a Tech Noir T1 as that looks is most different from T2. Already have a great Reese so I'm solid on that.

Back