Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys- Terminator 2: T-1000 in Sarah Connor disguise (2010 Toy Fair Ex) full s

Why did this have to be an exclusive?! I think it looks so cool and is a brilliant idea. admittedly, I don't see much of Hamilton in the sculpt but the T 1000 head looks amazing and is my favourite look of the T 1000 battle damaged (apart from completly blown apart).

I'm very disapointed.

Re: Hot Toys- Terminator 2: T-1000 in Sarah Connor disguise (2010 Toy Fair Ex) full s

I'm all over this figure. I like the idea of it. I like the accessories. I just don't like that its a limited exclusive. I just pray Sideshow gets offered enough of these (like at least 500 of their own if not 1000, get it? T-1000? :lol). I would have gotten this without the T-1000 head, but if I can get it, its an awesome bonus.

I would think this all but confirms the T-1000 will be DX04. I could see them not wanting to add ERS to this donut head so maybe that was their thinking adding it with this? But I can definately see a non-BD head having PERS. Perhaps even a split head with ERS? Arnold's eyes were never really important to his character, but the T-1000's expressions are usually all done with his eyes. So this would be a perfect figure to actually have a blank expression.

I guess you could use that T-1000 head on an old Sideshow T-1000. Then you could keep it when you get your complete Hot Toys T-1000

Though I agree that shifty eyes better fits the T-1000 than T-800, I don't know if he is popular enough to warrant a DX release. . .

I guess you could use that T-1000 head on an old Sideshow T-1000. Then you could keep it when you get your complete Hot Toys T-1000
Or just buy some Dragon police uniform and stick it on a True Type.

Im hoping to snag one of these if it is indeed very limited.

Sarah sculpt is a FAIL. Not Linda, I'm surprised Yulli did this, but I expect tweaks to follow, but the Robert Patrick sculpt is awesome.

What sucks is that they included a T-1000 blow out head with this.

Ah man...would like to get this....dont like the uber limited nature....

It really is odd having the T-1000 head come with what is essentially a Sarah Connor V2. I'm not fully remembering the scene, but the T-1000 is still in the cop uniform when he gets shot through the head, not in some kind of mid-Sarah transformation?

It really is odd having the T-1000 head come with what is essentially a Sarah Connor V2. I'm not fully remembering the scene, but the T-1000 is still in the cop uniform when he gets shot through the head, not in some kind of mid-Sarah transformation?
Pure marketing gimmick. . .as for the Connor likeness, I think it is very good.

:slap

So this is the plan? I was hoping this line would have all the things I wanted in each character's individual pack. Now more of this 'chase' editions. This is worse than BR Joker. They've incuded a head not as a replacement but as a completely unusable item unless you get the T-1000 figure as well.

I like the hole-head -- but it's not an accurate rep of the scene actually. Hole's not exaggerated enough.

Oh well, I have to think about this now. Alone.

Two Sarah's? Who'd a thought? Man I hope T1 gets the same amount of love....

I actually like the look of this figure a whole lot more than the first version of Sarah. I'm all over this one. The T-1000 head is just a really nice bonus.

Far as I'm concerned the more of you that don't like these sculpts and don't like this release strategy the better - more chance of me being able to get one.

I think this looks great. I'm fine with the LH sculpt. It looks like they had to compromise slightly on the T-1000 - it doesn't look completely accurate but I'm sure there was a valid reason in this case to maintain the stability of the head.

a low blow by hot toys, but if possible i'll be getting this fig too.

Sarah sculpt is a FAIL. Not Linda, I'm surprised Yulli did this, but I expect tweaks to follow, but the Robert Patrick sculpt is awesome.

What sucks is that they included a T-1000 blow out head with this.
I doubt they'll tweak this sculpt. I don't know when exactly the HK Toy Fair is, but there's just not enough time to sculpt a new head, send it to the licensor for approval, then put it into production. The hair color might get adjusted but that's it.

I'm liking the new Sarah sculpt less, but it's still tempting just to own a End Battle Sarah.

I think this looks great. I'm fine with the LH sculpt. It looks like they had to compromise slightly on the T-1000 - it doesn't look completely accurate but I'm sure there was a valid reason in this case to maintain the stability of the head.

Now, after all the alien stuff, you say this? :)

Mmmm......the face and hair are awesome , but i don't see Sarah there.

I wonder if they're going to make us by prego Sarah to get a battle damaged T1 head.

terminator-1984-screenshot-495px.png

I think the Hamilton likeness shines here more than the original. I must get this.

Hot Toys has been drinking some of Mattel's Kool Aid...

It's really a dumb to make this head an exclusive with this figure...i see why, but at the same time it's not really a smart move...Hot Toys is making some people mad.

I suspect T-1000 will come with a ton of things, i bet he will be more than worth the money...i don't think there will be 2 versions of him, i think they will load him up with stuff and personally, i don't care about this head, i don't like to display figures in any battle damaged form if at all possible...i prefer the normal movie look, i might add a bullet shot or two but other than that blah...

I feel bad for those of you who will pay the outrageous after market price for this head.

M.

Back