Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Ironman gallery.

IMG_1208.jpg

Yep! That's what you want! Awesome! :clap

Just picked this guy up for $300 shipped on eBay. Should be brand new, so let's hope the seller was accurate.

I regret not getting him for retail when I had the chance, so I figured I better pick him up for a "reasonable" markup.

damn $300? i bought one unopened for $150 shipped last month. the seller was some sort of mom who did not know what she had lol. makes me cringe when i think about ow so many stores were selling this guy for $135 since no one wanted him when it first came out.

I've been looking for him for about a month and the going rate has been $400-$450. $300 hurts, but i figured it was only going to go up as time went on. With The Avengers and Iron Man 3 on the way, I don't see this figure decreasing in value. Especially since I doubt Hot Toys would do a 2nd run of a less popular figure such as this.

My Ironman gallery.

IMG_1208.jpg

Very nice, I always wondered what it would be like to have all of them lined up together, alas I stopped collecting.

But man does the MK5 not seem to fit in or is it just me? I wish he were more shinny overall.

@SimpleCRIPPLE: Congrats dude! :clap I think $300 for this guy nowadays is a good price already since most of the time I've seen him go for $400 already (bnew)

Awesome. I thought $300 was a fair price considering the market, so i'm glad I jumped on it. Can't wait to get him next week.

Anyone know how many posts i need before i can post pics. Don't recall the ToS when I first signed up.

Anyone had any problems with mech test tony's (upper) arm brace breaking? If so, any experience on what a replacement cost on the aftermarket?

mttony.jpg

I'm not sure if it was already like this, or if it happened when I first got the figure and I posed him/put the open hands on (the elbow joint did push back but I didn't notice breakage at the time)

Finally put mine together and he's amazing. I can't believe I passed on this guy the first time around. With the full diorama and the robot, it looks fantastic. The detail in the boots is stunning. All I need is the Armor Unleashed version and my evolution of Iron Man will be complete. =)

Can't wait to take some quality pics this weekend.

Anyone had any problems with mech test tony's (upper) arm brace breaking? If so, any experience on what a replacement cost on the aftermarket?

mttony.jpg

I'm not sure if it was already like this, or if it happened when I first got the figure and I posed him/put the open hands on (the elbow joint did push back but I didn't notice breakage at the time)

Mine seems to have done the exact same thing, don't know wether to super glue it or not, it's not really noticeable

hey guys. reviving a old thread but i just picked up a mech test loose with no instructions and havent been able to figure out how to turn on the hands. the boots and chest work but hands i cant find a switch. any help be awesome. thanks guys

Back