Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. :) What about this?

mechandmarkv2.jpg

mechandmarkv1.jpg

mechandmarkv3.jpg

mech15.jpg

mech16.jpg

mech17.jpg

Last edited:
God,I know the Iron Man line comes in for flak because of the reissues and reimaginings but it remains for me the greatest toy line in history.All the detail and work that goes into it it s wonderful!

God,I know the Iron Man line comes in for flak because of the reissues and reimaginings but it remains for me the greatest toy line in history.All the detail and work that goes into it it s wonderful!

:exactly: I love the IM line, I don't buy them all but if I could I would. These are the figures in my collection which seems to get the most attention from my friends when there around. I can't wait for Mark I, that's going to be an amazing piece.

They're not custom stands, just the gallery stands that MK 4 and MK 5 already come with. I just bought extras for MK 1,2,3 and 6, Mech Test Tony Stark is on his original base.

Remember, always wash your hands with soap before handling your collection. This will prevent the oily residue our hands produce from transferring.

Back