Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to get a new girlfriend.

Lucky man you. My girlfriend would NEVER get me a figure no matter what holiday or special occasion it is. :banghead

Lol yea she is good in that way she got me the big chap alien for Xmas and she gave me money towards the bd iron man.She likes iron man since the film so he is fine with me getting collectibles from it

Does anyone have any info on what is the dealy with this figure? We are already well into Q2 of the year and im just wondering what the holdup is. Been waiting for this one for awhile.

Does anyone have any info on what is the dealy with this figure? We are already well into Q2 of the year and im just wondering what the holdup is. Been waiting for this one for awhile.

Didn't Q2 start April 1st? We are only a little over 2 weeks into Q2...

just busting your chops :D:peace

where's my figure?!?!?!?!?

Just pre-ordered this from OneSixthBruce. It will be my first Hot Toys figure, and I can't wait to get it. Hopefully it will look just as good as in the pictures.

Just pre-ordered this from OneSixthBruce. It will be my first Hot Toys figure, and I can't wait to get it. Hopefully it will look just as good as in the pictures.

Your first Hot Toy! Prepare for the addiction, and spending a lot of cash on plastic. Then come the the display cabinets, the preorders, the customs. All ahead of you. :)

I was originally going to pass on this one but i finally cracked ><. its almost worth it just for his assistant droid hah.

Back