Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I had a crazy weekend in Vegas which means I need to sell some toys to make up for it. I'm selling my Blade and Abigail for $500 shipped (what I paid) if anyone's interested. So sad to see this go, but apparently bottle service is more important.

So I had a crazy weekend in Vegas which means I need to sell some toys to make up for it. I'm selling my Blade and Abigail for $500 shipped (what I paid) if anyone's interested. So sad to see this go, but apparently bottle service is more important.

Hahahaha :lol too bad you couldn't pay in Hot Toys!

Thanks guys lol. I blame the Russian stripper Anastasia at the Rhino. Who knew Bikram Yoga Teachers were apt to moonlight?

Thanks guys lol. I blame the Russian stripper Anastasia at the Rhino. Who knew Bikram Yoga Teachers were apt to moonlight?

:offtopic: but funny :banana

Who would have thought the Blade thread would have included mention of a real life Russian stripper. :dunno

Happens all the time :lecture

Flo+from+Progressive.JPG

I hate not having this figure... i sold off my lousy Marvel Studios one in preparation for this one... and life took me in all these directions except to this one...

I am kicking myself daily now.

M.

I'm technically selling mine for $360 and the Abby packaged with it for $140 if you're interested in both. $500 shipped.

I just bought a Blade HT figure from a board member for $400 in the for sales forum, which isn't too bad, considering the ones on Ebay are going for $500+. I also got lucky and picked up one of the Abigail Whistler figures SS was discounting in this week's newsletter. I'm glad was able to finally get these two figures- I never picked them up when Forbiden Planet in NYC had them for sale. I learned my lesson- don't pass up a HT figure at retail if you really want it.

Back