Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice to see him in the short jacket configuration.
I've come to prefer it over the trenchcoat look.

Unusual placement of the glaives . . . very cool! :clap

5484922180_5a855f1267_z.jpg
5484327111_e6918f163b_z.jpg

these pics are full of WIN

I so wish I wouldnt have canceled this I could of had him at retail :gah:..He sure is bad @$$ though :rock

Ah man thats the worse, I nearly cancelled this on PO thinking I'd just pick it up later but luckily I didn't, never thought it's price would of risen so high but an absolute jem of a figure :)

Ah man thats the worse, I nearly cancelled this on PO thinking I'd just pick it up later but luckily I didn't, never thought it's price would of risen so high but an absolute jem of a figure :)

Thats the idea I had lol, Honestly this figure surprised the heck out of me, I didnt think he would rise in value the way he did :horror..Maybe one day I'll luck out and find a deal :cuckoo: haha...

Thats the idea I had lol, Honestly this figure surprised the heck out of me, I didnt think he would rise in value the way he did :horror..Maybe one day I'll luck out and find a deal :cuckoo: haha...

If not may be they'll make a blade 1 figure, I know I'd definitely be up for that. HT must know how many people still want a Blade

If not may be they'll make a blade 1 figure, I know I'd definitely be up for that. HT must know how many people still want a Blade

they dropped the ball on this, i mean nomaks a no brainer(thank god for ski i get a nomak), even whistler. hot toys is great but sometimes they make me go :slap:gah:!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe I passed on Wesley - when he came out I had only just begun my 1/6 collection and I thought, "meh, I'll pick him up later". Stoopid stoopid stoopid :slap

i came into the hot toys scene quite late and this figure was why i caught the bug in the first place,came across it on ebay and was blown away by the likeness and allround look of the figure not to mention the bucket load of accessories which are equally as cool,never contemplated at the time that it would rise to this extent in the market:horror!but definately glad it did as i have a real gem and feel pretty clever now:rotfl although the bugs eats away on every release now bar a few mehs:lol and they now total 23 figures since blade was released and dont regret one,have favourites but wouldnt part with any:exactly:pick him up for sure:lecture

Blade was my second figure.

I was a huge 6" Marvel Legends collector, i decided i wanted to complete my collection and was looking into some past toybiz figures.

However due to the cost and the fact that over here in England the more recent series are hard to find for a good price (plus the quality sucks)... i thought i'm gonna save up £100 and buy a Hot Toys figure.

Cheapest one i found was Wolverine and i freaking loved him, so i got the next figure Blade when he was released and i haven't stopped. (Mark IV, Mech Test Tony, Black Widow, Abi Whistler, War Machine and soon to be Thor, Spidey and Ghost Rider!)

Back