Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missed out on Blade too, never thought it would be so hard to find or if found at the ongoing prices

Guys looking for HT Blade 2 I'm thinking of selling/trading mine but I can't get access to the selling section. My Blade 2 is mint (only had it for about 3 weeks) It has been opened though and put back into the box which is about 8.5/10. It's got a couple creases on the upper left corner. The figure is perfect though. I've hardly moved a joint and only taken the sword and big gun out of the tray. If you wanna make an offer just pm me but keep in mind I live in Australia and shipping to the U.S will be around $30.00. Also pm me to know what other Hot Toys figures I want for a potential trade.
Thanks and sorry to hijack this thread.

Dude with your credentials you qualify to post in the commerce section , just it does not happen automatically so PM our Darthlord Dave have him grant you access though with Blade being that hot you may have sold it already by then GL

Finally got around to taking some pictures of my Blade. It really is an amazing figure. Glad I got my hands on it before the prices get too high.

Blade1.jpg
Blade2.jpg

Blade3.jpg

Blade4.jpg

Great pics! and great pose too. Which glasses are those?

I actually don't remember. Got them off Toy Anxiety awhile back. I think it came off the military line from HT. It fits the blade head perfectly. Here's some comparison pics and you guys tell me which one looks better. Thanks!

The Blade II Stock one on the left and the one from TA on the right.

1stock.jpg
1custom.jpg

2stock.jpg
2custom.jpg

3stock.jpg
3custom.jpg

Take a vote guys. :D

Ebay...

PMC Gear Oakleys....

They're so small that when laying on the table they easily fit right inside of the stock glasses....You actually have to spread the arms just to get it on his face but they fit perfectly and don't move for ____ once on!

It's just that the quality isn't as smooth as the HT stock glasses. I had to shave them down or risk scratching the face paint!

picture.php

picture.php

haha for a moment I was like "hoe does spreading the arms of Blade help the glasses fit his bloody head??" :lol

Ebay...

PMC Gear Oakleys....

They're so small that when laying on the table they easily fit right inside of the stock glasses....You actually have to spread the arms just to get it on his face but they fit perfectly and don't move for ____ once on!

It's just that the quality isn't as smooth as the HT stock glasses. I had to shave them down or risk scratching the face paint!

picture.php

picture.php

Is that the only type they make or is there other types with different shapes?

haha for a moment I was like "hoe does spreading the arms of Blade help the glasses fit his bloody head??" :lol

You said hoe. :horror:lol:wave

:lol

Could've been worse, I could've said legs instead :horror

:lol

I thought the same thing for a moment.

Back