Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah crap! I'm sorry!! They had "add to cart" there so I assumed it was still for sale... Didn't notice the text above.

Sorry again for getting anyone's heart rate up. Just trying to help some fellow freaks grab this bad boy. :(

Come on guys, post more pics of this guy!

Also,

29gijnr.jpg

:D

Well I got one Blade on the way from China. Still in transist but got it $200 shipped. It's still sealed, but there's just this one big hole in the box...but the figure (I'm told) is in excellent condition. Basically I just asked one of the ebay sellers if he still has one for sale....

I'm making him from pieces from ebay, all from hk :D Couldn't find one for cheap, they started from minimum 270$.

just ordered me a blade, man i can't believe i waited this long to order.
this figure is fantastic looking.

I checked it out and didn't see him on the site anywhere. I wonder if he sold out already. Can I ask how much he cost you?

I just received mine today purchased off of evilbay. I had to shell out about 249.00 shipped from a vendor in New York. They spelled Hot Toys as one word, so it didn't come up in the regular Hot Toys search when I was looking for affordable US vendors. I have to say, despite the debatable likeness, this is one hell of a figure. Could be more satisfied with it! Will post pictures soon!

hobbygen.com, i had to pay the price for waiting, but i have to have this figure, still cheaper than ebay.

I checked it out and didn't see him on the site anywhere. I wonder if he sold out already. Can I ask how much he cost you?

I just received mine today purchased off of evilbay. I had to shell out about 249.00 shipped from a vendor in New York. They spelled Hot Toys as one word, so it didn't come up in the regular Hot Toys search when I was looking for affordable US vendors. I have to say, despite the debatable likeness, this is one hell of a figure. Could be more satisfied with it! Will post pictures soon!

i payed $219 + shipping. best price i can find.

Although i seem to be ignored :D, i'll make a total here. So far i've bought the head (very expensive, 50$), glasses, body, black shirt, vest and pants for 132$ shipped from HK (i live in Europe). I have left to buy the coat and hands+weapons. Stand is no problem, and shoes i have already from other figures (prices for his boots are crazy, something like 30$). Wonder what i'll pay total.

Anyone here think the HT Abigail would look cool w/ Blade? I'm thinking of ordering her to display w/ my Blade, but not sure....?

Back