Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude with your credentials you qualify to post in the commerce section , just it does not happen automatically so PM our Darthlord Dave have him grant you access though with Blade being that hot you may have sold it already by then GL

Who do I pm?
I've looked through the member list and can't find anyone named Darthlord Dave.

It's DARKlord Dave :lol

These two pics made by Biojex are amazing!

daywalker3.jpg

daywalker4.jpg

woah.

Ok guys, you got me so excited for this figure, plus snipes is so very cool and one of my fave action actor (i want a phoenix from demolition man so bad :D ) that i decided i'm making blade from pieces from ebay (it's too expensive to buy it now as a whole, ~300$ :I Why so much now? I decided to pull the trigger now, if i'd be waiting a little more he'd be gone from the market).

So far i've got the head, body, a black shirt, terminator's leather pants and smaller glasses than the ones that came with blade from another hot toys figure, all from ebay, all bought yesterday, so they've yet to ship. Total, 107$.

I now have left to get the vest (pretty expensive this one), the coat, the hands with some weapon (i've decided for the glaives), stand and sword to put in the back (can't have blade without the sword).

And i need some help. Could you find me a 1/6 sword on ebay that's close to what blade has? And also, what's the thing with spikes that he has on the leg? Could you find me something simillar?

Can't wait for him to be complete :*

^ lotta words lol :)

Back