Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked this baby up for a pretty damn good price. Awesome figure. Wish I didn't miss out on the first run. The stock photos were really off. But the actual figure's likeliness is amazing!

Yeah, I had the choice between this and Wolverine at the time and I went for Blade. Glad I did because you can get so many cool poses out of him.

With all the weapons he comes with. Oh man I can think of so many poses I wanna do! But I still want a Wolverine. Saw the movie the other night on HBO and now I want it.

Just picked this baby up for a pretty damn good price. Awesome figure. Wish I didn't miss out on the first run. The stock photos were really off. But the actual figure's likeliness is amazing!

Its all about the angles. so are amazing likeness but then some are slightly off but overall very-good

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This figure has become more popular. Everyone wants one now! Just check the WTB thread and the prices on ebay!

So do we have any idea if there's going to be another run? I usually don't have money for expensive figures except for the summer, so I wasn't paying attention and this one completely escaped my noticed. I've been looking for an awesome blade figure for years, and would love to get a shot at him at sub-eBay prices.

So do we have any idea if there's going to be another run? I usually don't have money for expensive figures except for the summer, so I wasn't paying attention and this one completely escaped my noticed. I've been looking for an awesome blade figure for years, and would love to get a shot at him at sub-eBay prices.

They'll probably do a Blade 1 and 3 version eventually.

I'm gonna put my Blade up for trade. It's a good figure and all but I'm just gonna focus on Terminator and Predator HT figs now.

I feel you, I'm trying to keep up with Marvel, Terminator, Predator, POTA (if there is any more), and Michael Jackson. It's really adding up and I'm considering strongly on cutting it down to two.

Everyone loves to not do eBay prices, sometimes you just have to bite the bullet.

Oh, I'm willing to bite, but the extra $50 or so may stop me from getting another figure. I just grabbed the DX Batman, so Blade will likely be next.

Back