Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was tempted to put my blade on ebay today! im not a massive fan of the film and with IMBD,t-800 and dx bats on the way i could use the funds to help pay off those figures which i want more than the blade fig in the long run! ive owned the blade figure for a couple months now and i havent seen one uk based auction on ebay featuring blade so im quite sure he would go for a tidy sum! but im also sure that i would regret selling him in the future too cos hes such a great fig!

I wouldn't sell if I were you. It's such a great fig with such good details! :clap

Playing with the camera...

FILE0598.jpg

Pics really help you see the tiny details! You show your friends yet?

Finally got my Blade figure yesterday, finally.

Opened it up last night while I watched Blade II for a bit of fun.

What an awesome figure. I can't believe the details on the weapons, the whole figure is up there with Hot Toys best, no doubt. This will get reposed and changed out so many times, so many weapons to choose from.

They've done an excellent job on the box too, very nicely presented, awesome figure! :rock

They are pretty much dried up from Dealers, gohastings is the only other place that has them late that I can think of.

I got my Wolvie from Hastings a couple weeks back but I never saw blade on their website. If you are seeing a link for one can you PM me the URL?

Thanks

Is that the actual fig, or is it a custom HS????
It looks awesome!!!!

wesleysnipes01.jpg

From Toyworld.

Back