Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Nomak is cool but don't look a lick like Luke Goss. Great generic reaper though.

Doubt that is supposed to be Nomak, his costume is way different. Deer fur coat to be exact. But as a reaper that just RULES!

-Zoid

ebay seller toyzone4u has blade up for BIN £300!!!!! thats about $430 for you guys!!! WOW thats alot! its very nearly double what i paid for mine!

ebay seller toyzone4u has blade up for BIN £300!!!!! thats about $430 for you guys!!! WOW thats alot! its very nearly double what i paid for mine!

Thats really cheap. Nearly Half a grand for a toy.

I'm thinking about selling my dirty socks on Ebay for $499.00.:yess:

Mint of course and only taken off my feet for inspection and photos.

WTH are you talking about? Socks are only worth that much if you have managed to wear them for weeks without taking them off and washing! They are worthless mint!

I just got this on saturday, and I cant seem to stop futzing and changing the accessories that it came with!

This figure is soo cool, and anyone whos hesitating should just pull the trigger. It took me like 3-4 months to finally convince myself, and my only regret is that I shouldve done it sooner :impatient::lol

freaking sick. By 蠑螈z

https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=25345&extra=page=1&page=2

wesleysnipes24.jpg

wesleysnipes19.jpg

That's pretty cool but the proboscis is too big and the upper teeth lack the longer sharp central incisors and cuspids.

A couple more pics of my Blade...or is it the real Blade??

DSC03382.jpg

DSC03384.jpg

Such a stunning figure. Honestly, if I could only keep one figure Blade would be it. I really would buy parts 1 and 3 versions as long as we got different head sculpts for each one.

They could do a part one using the wolverine style body and do his full body tats! :yess:

While that certainly is one bad ass figure......the outfit from Blade 1 destroys this one! Not even close!

They really should've went with Blade 1 first since that movie ushered in the Superhero movie rebirth....plus it kicks all kinds of ass!

But hey.....we now can have an Abigail Whistler.....pffft......

While that certainly is one bad ass figure......the outfit from Blade 1 destroys this one! Not even close!

They really should've went with Blade 1 first since that movie ushered in the Superhero movie rebirth....plus it kicks all kinds of ass!

But hey.....we now can have an Abigail Whistler.....pffft......

but they didn't so now you have to get this because it's Marvel and no it's not gonna go to you for good deal for something like $75. :panic:

Back