Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to update... Ive had my Blade wearing his glasses ever since Ive had him out of the box... No black spots around the eyes as people are saying are happening to theres...

Anyone know where to get a vest from the first Blade movie (or one that looks close to it) in 1/6 scale?

blade-vest01.jpg

It would be easy enough to find a black leather trench coat in this size without the red lining. Like a lot of folks here, I prefer that look than the one from the sequel.

^^^ This is the Blade 2 thread I perfer the Blade 2 Blade vest and theres no trouble finding anything its on the figure when you get it...

Damn..... Just, Damn. I can't see why anyone wouldn't want this figure. Blade reeks bad assness.

Will post pics when I take them in a couple days, once my T800 hits this week.

:rock

He does rock. . .as much as McDonald's? Not sure.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Cp3Cs3tDuR8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Cp3Cs3tDuR8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Damn..... Just, Damn. I can't see why anyone wouldn't want this figure. Blade reeks bad assness.

Will post pics when I take them in a couple days, once my T800 hits this week.

While I prefer Blade 1 style over Blade 2 (for both movie and figure), I still want him because lets face it, he'll probably be the only Blade figure in their Marvel lineup.

It's the over $200 price tag that's keeping me from owning him. :(

That Nomak is cool but don't look a lick like Luke Goss. Great generic reaper though.

Back