Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just put mine in place there... And have decided not to leave them it looks how to say this without being rude... It doesnt really look bad but it looks off too me... Ive had mine stored behind his jacket... I think there goint to stay there...

you guys like the chracter ??? Great figure but I mean those Blade films were total crap.

1st one rocked. It is the the movie that got the current comic book movies rolling again after Batman and Robin killed them.

2nd one was a fun ride.

3rd one was eh, ok.

I really enjoyed the first two! I don't know what they'd be like now, but they were great when comic book movies were scarce. The third one was pretty forgettable. And apparently there was a fourth one? Not with Wesley Snipes? I saw it at Wal-Mart in a set that had all 4 movies for $10.

I really enjoyed the first two! I don't know what they'd be like now, but they were great when comic book movies were scarce. The third one was pretty forgettable. And apparently there was a fourth one? Not with Wesley Snipes? I saw it at Wal-Mart in a set that had all 4 movies for $10.

That's a good deal payed about £20 for the three few years after Trinity came out.

Are you sure it isn't just the TV series? I never watched it myself.

anyone know how many were made of this figure? i had heard this and wolve had 1000 each made! if true that isnt many at all! i havent seen many on ebay! so glad i got it couple months back! could be another rare figure along with my robocop soon enough!

That's a good deal payed about £20 for the three few years after Trinity came out.

Are you sure it isn't just the TV series? I never watched it myself.

Ah, yes that's what it was. I didn't even know there was a series! Did a little research, and it was Blade: House of Chthon - it was the pilot for the series, apparently.

In addition to the glasses issue I encountered some more problems that could be long term damaging to wach out for...

luckily I heard about the glasses issues before and just leave them off his face, but his sword sheath stuck to the back of his leather vest while sitting in the divot on his back... it peeled off but left a film effect on both sides... a lot less noticeable than black spots on his head but irritating regardless..

Also be careful when changing his hands, i pulled at it which yanked off his forearm tearing the seam of his sheer undershirt at the tricep section... luckily sealing the seam with fabric glue was very easy, but again... irritating :(

I'd not heard about a glasses issue... so they leave a residue behind? I always wonder about when things like this happens and plastics react to each other. I guess it's hard to know about some of these issues beforehand but still...

anyone know how many were made of this figure? i had heard this and wolve had 1000 each made! if true that isnt many at all! i havent seen many on ebay! so glad i got it couple months back! could be another rare figure along with my robocop soon enough!

Farrs is that your bird in your sig?? If so, you lucky sod! :clap

My Blade is still wearing his glasses It looks so uncomplete with them missing Im welling to take the resk of little black spots because I will never display my Blade with his glasses off anyway...

I've put masking tape around the inside of the frames of both my T 800 and Blade as a precaution incase the glasses 'stick'. I doesn't look too bad as I've put tape on the bridge of the nose, the arms of the glasses and a little under the bottom of the lenses. I'm not entirely sure how this will help but I think the least amount of surface area possible touching the head will mean the gloss on the glasses should not mark the head and even if it does it will only leave minimal marks. I'm not too bothered about the glasses sticking to my Blade's head because I never intend to display him with the glasses off but The Terminator is a worry.

I just put mine in place there... And have decided not to leave them it looks how to say this without being rude... It doesnt really look bad but it looks off too me... Ive had mine stored behind his jacket... I think there goint to stay there...

I actually tried this when I first opened him, never even thought of mentioning it though, I thought everyone would have tried it :lol

Didnt really do it for me though. I dont think thats where he stores them in the movies and they just don't fit 100% for my liking anyways...

With regard to folding them, one of mine came apart when i did it but it just pushed back together, have I broken it or is it just a peg system?

Back