Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear ya. I HAVE to have it. He has to be in the collection bro. :rock

Same here, I need the daywalker! I hope we get a second figure to display with him. I would love a Nomak since its the second movie, but since HT didnt make a Prince Nuada for their Hellboy Line, I dunno if that'll happen. In all likely hood, it could be Whistler and I'm down for that too!!:banana

I am watching Blade II and I am more impressed with the sculpt. The only 'gripe' would be the hair but no way a deal breaker. I am excited for this figure.

Same here, I need the daywalker! I hope we get a second figure to display with him. I would love a Nomak since its the second movie, but since HT didnt make a Prince Nuada for their Hellboy Line, I dunno if that'll happen. In all likely hood, it could be Whistler and I'm down for that too!!:banana
I thought the exact thing. I'd take a Deacon Frost also. :D I don't know if we'll get anyone other than Blade though. But we gotta be glad we get him. :rock

Dude, did you post 300 times in the last day?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/9OFgZQabR3g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/9OFgZQabR3g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Man the chick in the white dancing is hot, forgot how hot she was...

and Blade kicks some serious a$$ :rock

edit: "that's him, get him.... ^^^^ him up, make him hurt baddddddddddddd.........." :lol

Now I wanna watch all of it!! Argh why dont I own this?

And yeah she's hot but she can't act for ^^^^!

"I'm really gonna enjoy this now" Urgh one of the worst pieces of acting in cinema history

Now I wanna watch all of it!! Argh why dont I own this?

And yeah she's hot but she can't act for ^^^^!

"I'm really gonna enjoy this now" Urgh one of the worst pieces of acting in cinema history

The dude that doesn't know what he's walked into always cracks me up...

He's all getting pushed around saying "^^^^..... ^^^^!!!!!"

Back