Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That scene where they're failing at torturing him is pretty funny. :lol

His one liners are some of the best. Blade III had the sex appeal and humour over the other two.

Granted Blade I and II had their sexy moments. I just don't get why Blade III gets all the hate. The first two were clearly better, but the third was not bad at all.

His one liners are some of the best. Blade III had the sex appeal and humour over the other two.

Granted Blade I and II had their sexy moments. I just don't get why Blade III gets all the hate. The first two were clearly better, but the third was not bad at all.

It's not bad or terrible i just wanted it to escalate to even better than Balde II. It was not bad at all but a slight let down, I still enjoyed it but wanted more BAM!!!

His one liners are some of the best. Blade III had the sex appeal and humour over the other two. Granted Blade I and II had their sexy moments. I just don't get why Blade III gets all the hate. The first two were clearly better, but the third was not bad at all.
That is exactly how I feel. I heard most of the hate was due to Abigail and Hannibal King were main cast with Blade and not supporting cast. People like solo Blade better apparently.

That is exactly how I feel. I heard most of the hate was due to Abigail and Hannibal King were main cast with Blade and not supporting cast. People like solo Blade better apparently.

We're true Blade fans. Saw all 3 at the theatre. Own all 3 on DVD, have sword of the daywalker in my collection, heck, the last two I went on opening night and yes, I'll buy this figure!

We're true Blade fans. Saw all 3 at the theatre. Own all 3 on DVD, have sword of the daywalker in my collection, heck, the last two I went on opening night and yes, I'll buy this figure!
I don't have the sword but I also saw all 3 in theatres when they came out. Me, my dad and sis all went together for all 3. We love Blade. I remember going to Toys R Us right after Blade one in theatres and buying the toys. :lol

I don't have the sword but I also saw all 3 in theatres when they came out. Me, my dad and sis all went together for all 3. We love Blade. I remember going to Toys R Us right after Blade one in theatres and buying the toys. :lol

Wesley Snipes's career was made on Blade!!!!:maul

14BladeII_Blade-1.jpg

15BladeII_Blade.jpg

I think I might just make this my very first Hot Toys purchase, what an awesome figure! :rock

I want a life-size doll of Biel. :lol

Leave out the words "doll" and "of"

Just watched Trinity and yeah, it is the weakest but it rocks. Reynolds is hysterical. :lol

Just to clarify my opinion on Trinity, I agree that Reynolds was hysterical, especially in the torture scene and when se said "Wait here, I'll get help!" at the end. I also thought Jessica Biel was pretty ok in her role, it wasnt based on just a pretty face but she appeared to have trained a lot and looked comfortable with weapons and martial arts (unlike say, Kate Beckinsale in Underworld). But I don't really think a Blade movie is the place for that amount of humor, it was like the Blade character took a back seat to the comedy sidekick. And humor aside, I do think he's better solo. It conflicted a lot with how he was portrayed in the first 2. As well as that, he just didnt do as many cool fight moves as in the other 2 and lost the attitude in his fighting, it was just a little more generic. Although it had some nice flourishes, just not as cool overall IMO.

Basically it would have been a better film if it wasnt a Blade film. If that makes any sense :D

Just watched Trinity and yeah, it is the weakest but it rocks. Reynolds is hysterical. :lol

Yea trinity was cool, especially reynolds. My only complaints is that is seems that Blade was just pushed in the background to make room for biel and reynolds, whistler was just a waste (made me mad cuz they used the first part of the 2nd movie to bring him back) and that "drake" was just weak looking and boring compared to Frost and Nomak. Otherwise its still fun to pop in everynow and then

Yeah, the comedy is what ruins it. I agree that there just wasn't room for it. Blade 1 and 2 had humor but 3 takes it to a new level. That and the fact that Nomac was more scary and fierce and posed more of a threat than Drake. Drake should have been the end all badass and Nomac could have taken him. :lol

To get back to the fig for a sec, since this is the first time I've actually seen a new fig being announced I'm just wondering how long it takes before we'll see new pics? Or a revised headsculpt is there is going to be one? Or even the final product pics?

Back