Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked Trinity. I didn't get all the hate. It isn't better than 1 or 2 but it's good imo. :D

Tru tru, the deal was that I wanted it to blow me away and it seemed like the Blades were getting better from part 1 to part 2 whenever I heard the release for 3 in the theaters I thought it would really be something off da chain...

Tru tru, the deal was that I wanted it to blow me away and it seemed like the Blades were getting better from part 1 to part 2 whenever I heard the release for 3 in the theaters I thought it would really be something off da chain...
I agree with that. 1 was awesome and 2 was great and part 3 didn't up it from part 2. It just blended in.

Well I liked Blade III. Jessica Biel FTW! Plus Ryan Renolds was funny. Oh don't like I that I enjoyed it? Wah wah wah people. I don't give a bloody hell. I liked it. Live with it.

I don't have Trinity, I refused to buy it but I might have to get that deal for $15 like someone posted earlier, that's a deal :rock

Walmart has the regular version dvd of Blade 1,2,3 and a 4th (tv pilot) for $15.

Why I forgot about these movies until the figure announcement :huh? I watched Blade 1 & 2 the last two nights, great flicks and good fun

Walmart has the regular version dvd of Blade 1,2,3 and a 4th (tv pilot) for $15.

Why I forgot about these movies until the figure announcement :huh? I watched Blade 1 & 2 the last two nights, great flicks and good fun

Thank you DS, I will have to make a trip out there :rock

I have 1 and 2 but for $15 you can't go wrong with that...

Thank you DS, I will have to make a trip out there :rock

I have 1 and 2 but for $15 you can't go wrong with that...

3 is good... that shower scene with Biel owns all other Blade scenes. Granted I love so many scenes in those movies. btw I love the hot gothic chick that Drac sucks on. Man, she was hot. Skull knee high socks over fish nets. mmmm School girl look.

3 is good... that shower scene with Biel owns all other Blade scenes. Granted I love so many scenes in those movies. btw I love the hot gothic chick that Drac sucks on. Man, she was hot. Skull knee high socks over fish nets. mmmm School girl look.

:lol:lol:lol :rock indeed!

I used to be a huge Blade fan. I was obsessed. And then at least 2 years passed since I watched them and I forgot how good they were and how big a fan I was. I am back now! :rock This thread brought me back.

You know, it probably sounds blasphemous or possibly shock to people on this thread or any other thread in this forum, but......... I have not yet seen Blade III!
I only saw and like the first two blade movies.

I only saw Blade 3 a couple of moths ago on TV... it was, how can I say... watchable!:huh

You guys need to whip it into gear! :tap Watch 1 and 2.

Oh don't get me wrong, I own 1+2 on DVD, but I only just got round to watching pt 3... and as I said it was OK, but I feel no need to own it!

Back