Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So happy that I was able to finally add this ultimate grail to my collection! I started collecting in June/July of last year and I was able to find other rare HT figures like Robocop, DX08,09, Batman Returns and the HT Batmobile before I was able to find this guy for a decent price and in mint condition. Really hard to come by but the wait was worth it. He is truly a badass looking figure and given the fact that HT no longer holds the license for him, I doubt we will see him reissued or a figure from the first Blade movie.

"Some mother ********s are always trying to ice-skate uphill."

PS: Not sure why I dont have permission to add attachments. I was able to do it on other threads but I was not able to do it here, so I had to upload the image elsewhere. Any ideas?

y4mWvvLIlxmhuBMtZXcQj6vYqtcwiES6SpjULEhkGwAfpFsswTYGGkg03bi-Bf5OmEaRua9M3KrnXiiJBsP2P_7JTDHzltKhyEQpAxct5EYPi3-p6D231B-yms8rMtrlhIjwgnqEH7jBfVF0ROZT0TmBCIMe9rLtkfdZxfyNYnnLdyIJNglvo-dqMoFpZ_wKup4

Congrats on getting him. He's one of those figures with a lot of accessories and display options which I love. I have no doubt Ali's version will be cool, for a rumored PG13 version, but this is the OG daywalker :yess:

Congrats on getting him. He's one of those figures with a lot of accessories and display options which I love. I have no doubt Ali's version will be cool, for a rumored PG13 version, but this is the OG daywalker :yess:

Thanks man! It was definitely a special addition for me. And I totally agree with you. I think Ali will add his own style and interpretation and level of badass but Wesley Snipes will always be the OG.

Congratulations IAMBATMAN that is a great looking figure that has held up surprisingly well, I’m also happy that you got him for a good price!!!

As for the possible Ali figure, I agree that the three sword thing is odd (at least to me) but otherwise I think this figure could have a lot of potential based upon this art concept rendering. For those of you who hate it already that’s fine, it will leave more for those who appreciate this adaptation.

Congratulations IAMBATMAN that is a great looking figure that has held up surprisingly well, I’m also happy that you got him for a good price!!!

As for the possible Ali figure, I agree that the three sword thing is odd (at least to me) but otherwise I think this figure could have a lot of potential based upon this art concept rendering. For those of you who hate it already that’s fine, it will leave more for those who appreciate this adaptation.

Thanks buddy! It definitely is. Smile of happiness and gratitude every time I look at it!! And I agree that the Ali figure does have a lot of potential. I like the outfit and if they add small things here and there as a tribute to the original Blade it could turn out to be an awesome figure. Especially if they add lots of accessories. But I really hope he does not use three swords. I guess I will be OK with two but three just does not makes sense. Keep posting/adding more if you can!

Yeah no chance HT will revisit this fig. Its this or nothing, still love this fig.

Unfortunately I think you might right. I think HT does not have the license and I was not able to find the original announcement on their website. Only Abigail Whistler is there. I am also surprised and wonder why they never made more figures from Blade 2 like Nomak or a Whistler figure etc.

I was wondering, for those who own the HT Blade figure or any other figures that have pleather material. What do you guys use to treat the pleather in order to prevent flaking and creases?

These seem popular but I worry about their own negative long term effects on the figure especially discoloration

303 aerospace UV protection liquid for rubber (does not air dry so use very very very little and gently buff dry)

Leather conditioner for pleather

Man, this is such a great figure still, I wish I could get my hands on it. I?d even settle for a third party version. Love these films.

Back