Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome. Great minds and all that. I plan to pose this and the hot toys deadpool for some pics.

I think the only noticeable difference between the two is that the ko version is a little more lean looking. It's not a big deal and as someone mentioned you can add bulk by putting his winter jacket under the vest. Other than that there's not a whole lot of differences to me.

Good to hear this figure is almost identical to the Hot Toys version. I have one on the way from one sixth kit. It's going to look. Ice n my detolf next to
The Hot Toys Deadpool and DOFP Wolverine.

Good to hear this figure is almost identical to the Hot Toys version. I have one on the way from one sixth kit. It's going to look. Ice n my detolf next to
The Hot Toys Deadpool and DOFP Wolverine.
Why those particular figures?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Why those particular figures?

Well, because I didn't just want to put Deadpool and Wolverine on a single shelf in my detolf. So I figured I'd put the only three marvel Hot Toys figures I have with. Blades together. Besides If I pose them nice it should make fore a nice display.

Well, because I didn't just want to put Deadpool and Wolverine on a single shelf in my detolf. So I figured I'd put the only three marvel Hot Toys figures I have with. Blades together. Besides If I pose them real but it should make fore a nice display.
Oh okay. I thought there was some comics thing.

Just got this guy in the mail after ordering last Friday! Man was that quick! Figure is great, but the body is a little loose. Thinking about transporting the head to a true type.

Got myself a basic set for $69. Holding off on the accessories for now since the country's currency is goin down. But I've always wanted a Blade figure. Glad I made the purchase. Due to be posed my own style soon. Also, any idea how I can keep the coat to hug his upper torso tighter?

Can't wait to get the SMG, steaks, and glaives to complete his arsenal. I don't think I'm gonna spend the dosh for his two handguns though. Since there arent any holsters available anyways.

1e3fe9c82ec712625acc72e521cda86d.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Hey quick question on the ko figure (i have just bought one off ebay), are the handgun holsters attached to the shiny jacket? i would like to take them off and put them on the t-shirt and pleather jacket combo...

Just got hold of Blade today, I've just switched the body to the shorter and slightly more muscular ZC Toys Body.

I know we have just had Logan, but i would love to see a wolverine and Blade team up movie with them hunting vampires in NY, maybe directed by one Guillermo Del Toro...

SAM_2008.jpg

SAM_2012.jpg

SAM_2018.jpg

Finally got the ko blade. Have to replace the body, legs are way to long as others have stated. Quality is good overall.

yFN9tSB.jpg

Got the new body on. Like the shorter body much better.

xEEtodY.jpg

Back