Hot Toys - MMS - X-MEN First Class - Professor X (Charles Xavier)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't help but wonder if this will be similar to the Star Spangled Man Cap. Shown at SDCC and similar Cons then forgotten about for a while only to resurface when we are totally *not* expecting it.

I can't help but wonder if this will be similar to the Star Spangled Man Cap. Shown at SDCC and similar Cons then forgotten about for a while only to resurface when we are totally *not* expecting it.

If that were the case I would think the Thor 1 Loki would have popped up by now. dont get me wrong though, I'd buy this in a heartbeat

edir: I though premium got rid of the adds inside the thread posts...?

That Cap figure does seem like the exception to the rule. But who knows? I think the best chance we'll get of something like this is an Iron Man painted in the style of the First Class uniforms as a con exclusive.

I really do hope we get this figure. I don't see why Hot Toys would have made a prototype and displayed it if they had no intention of releasing it. If we don't get it with Days of Future Past or a different Charles from that film hopefully it's released as a Toy Fair exclusive or something.

The would have released it if they didn't get blinded by Iron Men.

Still waiting for that Fass figure! :impatient:

:goodpost:

I'll take either his first Class look or this...

BgYUthLCcAArYFq.png:large

Saw the Days of Future Past trailer again last night when I went to see the new Robocop, made me really hope that we get a Professor X and Magneto from the new film. I'd go for young or old, they'd just be cool additions to my collection.

Could be they did say they would release him around the same time as the new movie came out course it would be really nice if the other villian mentioned was in deed magneto as I think charles alone would feel incomplete

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Back