Hot Toys - MMS - X-MEN First Class - Professor X (Charles Xavier)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As sad as it is, there is no reason whatsoever to think HT is going to make much more than a Wolverine from DOFP. They've made a total of 3 figures and all Wolverines from 6 different movies. There are a ton of possibilities from DOFP, but the was the case with X1, X2, X3, Origins and FC.

Not going to happen, HT are too busy making armors that showed as a blur on screen for 0.7 seconds in a largely forgettable movie.

Those armors are going to sell better than this figure would have. :lol

Unfortunately. :(

Not sure what happened because this would've been an easy figure to release. Maybe they will just release it as a DOFP figure, but it could have also been an issue with locking McAvoy's likeness.

Thought I should bring these back to remind us all what could have been in our homes :(

564520_400707456657917_984304794_n.jpg

292937_406799359382060_1547945358_n.jpg

480825_406799329382063_648573997_n.jpg

182171_406799346048728_594501029_n.jpg

It really is, shouldn't HT know that this would sell due to the large fanbase that First Class has? It's like, everyone knows how big the Loki fanbase and how big a hit the Avengers figure was, why not release the first version as well? It'd sell like hotcakes

What I'd really like is Patrick Stewart Xavier in wheelchair and Sir Ian McKellan Magneto. These two were pretty much in almost all the films and great friends in real life.

I thought for a while Hot Toys said that this was still coming out just that with the delays they experienced that they were going to hold it out until the release of Days of Future Past. I could be wrong and you never know for sure with Hot Toys until an announcement is made but I could swear I remember them saying something like that.

I personally would buy this version of Professor X as well as a young Magneto and their older counterparts. It's likely that we'll get the Days of Future Past Wolverine no matter what. Aside from those three I really have to wonder how many X-Men characters would be big enough sellers to justify figures being made though realistically. I love the X-Men and there are a number of characters I want but I sort of understand why Hot Toys is probably hesitant to jump into a line like that. Plus there's so many mutants it's almost hard to satisfy everyone without making a ton of figures.

Geez, you guys got stop bringing this thread back. This line is never gonna happen dudes... move on.

I would love for a Patrick Stewart as Professor X figure from Hot Toys, complete with the wheelchair.. Perfect!

I'm pretty sure Charles is going the way of Thor 1 Loki at this point. The only First Class characters we'll ever see will probably be from Days of Future Past now.

Grub
I thought for a while Hot Toys said that this was still coming out just that with the delays they experienced that they were going to hold it out until the release of Days of Future Past. I could be wrong and you never know for sure with Hot Toys until an announcement is made but I could swear I remember them saying something like that.

I personally would buy this version of Professor X as well as a young Magneto and their older counterparts. It's likely that we'll get the Days of Future Past Wolverine no matter what. Aside from those three I really have to wonder how many X-Men characters would be big enough sellers to justify figures being made though realistically. I love the X-Men and there are a number of characters I want but I sort of understand why Hot Toys is probably hesitant to jump into a line like that. Plus there's so many mutants it's almost hard to satisfy everyone without making a ton of figures.

Yes you are correct howard the ceo mentioned it in an interview , personely I think this figure is incomplete without Eric Magneto so I'm not sure it will be a big seller without both figures available. I hope that they will release both figures has both uniforms are very similar . Wolverine as a figure can stand on its own but this figure needs to have a companion which is Eric this is my opinion at least.

I am Not sure what has happened to the prometheus line nor the Batman arkham figure the showed the joker and the shaw figure even mentioned a david figure but we have seen nothing. In these circumstances I think it is the actor or movie studio that is causing the delay as I think hot toys would reveal the figure while it is still in people's minds. Same goes for ichod crane and the lone ranger . So in total there at least 4 1/6 scale figures that have not been put up for pre-order that's not including the 1/4 scale terminator, the bat and the clear armory .
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back