Hot Toys - MMS - X-MEN First Class - Professor X (Charles Xavier)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So which would people prefer, regular Emma or Diamond form?
I think the diamond version would look more interesting, but you can do much more with a regular version (telepathy poses).

I think if anything they may give us switch out diamond hands or something (like when she pushes/blocks Magneto from getting Shaw on the boat)

I think if anything they may give us switch out diamond hands or something (like when she pushes/blocks Magneto from getting Shaw on the boat)

That might work.
A full Diamond form may be too difficult to pull off. Unfortunately the costumes she wore just don't look enough like her comic costumes for me to recognize the character.

Why poor Nova? I'm ecstatic. All they have to do is show Magneto and my head'll exlpode :lol

I'm sure you'll get a Magneto eventually. I can only imagine a figure with that awesome helmet. Now that would be cool to display.

He better come with the chair. That's half the character right there. Suit and switch out Patrick Stewart head FTW!

Bcuz you waited soooooooo long and only got Xavier w/o a chair so far :monkey2

Ahhh, thanks for the concern Riddick. :1-1:

Truth be told i will be so upset if there's not at least a Magneto figure, but for now, hope if restored, Charles looks great and...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShABUGCMAeA&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShABUGCMAeA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Ahhh, thanks for the concern Riddick. :1-1:

:peace :hi5:

I'm poor too tho cuz only interested in Erik and Shaw as a pair :lol
Beast would be cool but can't see 'em making any more XC figures since sequel is on the horizon.

The X-MEN are here!

217892_372445082828481_1839259191_n.jpg

This is gonna be my first pose, with another figure on his knees holding his head in pain :lol

:peace :hi5:

I'm poor too tho cuz only interested in Erik and Shaw as a pair :lol
Beast would be cool but can't see 'em making any more XC figures since sequel is on the horizon.

There's plenty of great looking characters that'd please people, but Erik is the most wanted, hopefully they've realised that and have him set to appear at Ani-Com tomorrow or at least on track.

MAGNETO BEAST AND MYSTIQUE NEXT PLEASE!!!

Will pass on Emma. She was by far my least favorite part of the movie (Jones' acting)

Azazel would be cool too, but I'd rather get a nightcrawler.

Dang, Avengers, X-men, Dark Knight Rises,
:gah: I'm going to be so broke by the end of the year

No interest in the chair. AT ALL.

I'm surprised anyone who was a big fan of X:FC would even want it. The chair is not representative of him from that film at all. Nor was Magneto's red suit at the end.

Flight suits FTW.

Back