Hot Toys - MMS - X-MEN First Class - Professor X (Charles Xavier)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spider-jack_pass.jpg

Costume looks great. There will definitely be a magneto. So this is a definite buy for me. They said they were making 2 figures to begin with. And I would guess this will come with a wheelchair also.

Okay HT......I'm getting my hopes up here. Give me a Magneto too and I'll be golden......

Okay HT......I'm getting my hopes up here. Give me a Magneto too and I'll be golden......

:goodpost:

I daren't hope for more with the amount of iime it took to get this, but Mags is a must-make figure. Anything after that is icing.

Beast would make such a killer figure though it'd be a damn shame for them not to make him.

x-men-first-class-beast.jpg

Wow, all that wait for this? Nova just can't get a break (unless you liked this figure, off course).

I loved First Class, even more so than any of the other X-Men films, so I don't mind that he doesn't come with a wheelchair. This is the version of Xavier from this movie I wanted - the flight suit. And I hope for Magneto in the flight suit as well. I want these to represent the First Class film.

I loved First Class, even more so than any of the other X-Men films, so I don't mind that he doesn't come with a wheelchair. This is the version of Xavier from this movie I wanted - the flight suit. And I hope for Magneto in the flight suit as well. I want these to represent the First Class film.

Yeah I think they will both come in their flight suits :)

I'm glad Emma is pictured in the image and now in the background or behind text. Hoping that's a clue that she will be the third figure from the line. :pray:

So which would people prefer, regular Emma or Diamond form?
I think the diamond version would look more interesting, but you can do much more with a regular version (telepathy poses).

Back