Hot Toys - MMS - X-MEN First Class - Professor X (Charles Xavier)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bull**** scheduling and follow through for sure :mad:

Yeah its because the movie is due out soon and its not surprise they started with the figure covered with a mask no need to involve actors and issues with likeness.

Professor X is coming I only hope they would produce Erick as well shame for it to be a one figure license

The only figure that was canceled after a proto type was shown was Thor Loki and we only saw the figure previewed in the catalogue and never show a full reveal at fair or something. And they only canceled it to release the Avengers version so its was not entirely put to waste.

I think it is wise for HT to capitalise on the GI Joe movies release. I might feel a bit less willing to separate from my cash when the movie hype has simmered down.

G.I Joe figure before this? Wow, they might actually have canceled this line.

Wait...what?

Holy cow! I had to check out the GI Joe forum to see the Snake Eyes announcement! I knew about the general movie announcement, but had no idea they announced an actual figure! Whoa!

That does suck that GI Joe jumped the line! :mad: It BETTER NOT mean X-Men FC is canceled!

As much as it pains me to think, this line has probably been cancelled :( :gah: :mad:

Multiple figures that weren't ready when this was have gone up for order and this still hasn't.

Take the most recent for example

1. AVP was announced after this and has come first
2. AVP Scar wasn't ready at Ani-Com but has come first.
3. All recent Predators are all hanging around in-stock, so it can't be about sales.
4. The film is older so has no 'capitalising on hype' figure queue jumping

So there's no reason for that to have gone up for order first unless this has been cancelled & it can't be about sales or popularity since Predators aren't selling out.

If it has that makes it 2 for 2 on licenses announced and cancelled before a singe figure has been made. And 2 for 2 on licenses i was looking forward to getting cancelled.

It's coming, sheesh.

It's not like they haven't shown anything from the X-Men: First Class line. We've seen Xavier as a full, complete figure sooner than we saw a completed Agent Coulson (who was just an unpainted prototype).

This isn't like Elias who only got a little display card holder or Rorschach who was only seen in an office shelf in simple, prototype form.

People are freaking out about Batman Returns too after the new GI JOE push. Hot Toys has a lot on their plate, it's the new year, RELAX! These things aren't going to be Green Lantern.

data
malware site

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpeg

The Fass in figure form or fail.:lecture

I was thinking, they said way back when that there was two in development. And when this debuted many people said they'd grab Charles IF Magneto comes along too.

So perhaps they are waiting (for forever) to put up both for order at the same time :dunno

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to.

Tthey wouldn't show it at another event if it weren't coming, just wish they'd hurry the hell up, it'll still be six months on pre-order before releasing so that's six months plus however long until it goes up for order.

Tell me about it. That P2 of mine's been on pre-order for 10 months now.:gah:

This isn't like Elias who only got a little display card holder or Rorschach who was only seen in an office shelf in simple, prototype form.

Probably one of Hot Toys' worst moves was releasing what I'd say were the two least demanded from Watchmen. Rorschach + Nite Owl or Rorschach + Dr. Manhattan would have sold so much better.

Back