Hot Toys - MMS: X-Men 1st Class (License Discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS: X-Men 1st Class

it's probably magneto

Ofcourse it isn't. It is 10 second clip Wolverine :lol

Any how glad there is some sign of development, but hope that we get more than two figures from First class.

I hope they used the "wheel chair" wording because it's easy to figure out who it is (I mean, even "dude in helmet" could be two people). Otherwise that means they wouldn't do the flight suit version of Xavier. (Unless it's like "immediate post-island pre-movie ending scene where Xavier gets picked up by paramedics", but then a stretcher would probably be a better accessory...)

If they do go with wheel chair, well.... That suit better be really good-looking.

:yess: :yess: :yess:

They said "wheelchair or?" Not yet

Can't wait, but Magneto should be first

If they can go into their own facebook and state their plans for Avengers, why not for X-Men, and Platton like above, make it all simpler

Probally like the nurse joker situation. They can make the whole team, but will have to show them to the licience holders and so on to actually approve what they made. Sucks really if they bought the licience. Should be able to make what they want and have the facial expression they want.

Hot Toys haven't forgotten about this license

401326_305896442805686_138228759572456_922882_239604563_n.jpg

success_baby.jpg

full_of_win.jpg

I'm betting they'll put the first two up for order at the same time like with Sucker Punch, they said "one of two" :yess:

I hope not, I am an iron man, avengers, Batman and x -men collector. But I don't mind them showing teasers of them both at the same time.

I'm thrilled these are getting made. But I don't expect to see anything about them until at least the end of this year.

It makes sense that they are making 1st class over the original 3 films. The yellow and blue outfits are WAY closer to the comics and a set of 3-6 characters with the all black outfits would have been kinda blah.

I would buy x men no matter what colour suits, as i love all the movies and would be happy for all in my collection. I hope though that Xavier is flight suit though and not wheel chair. Hopefully see these revealed at a toy fair sooner rather than later.

I would buy x men no matter what colour suits, as i love all the movies and would be happy for all in my collection. I hope though that Xavier is flight suit though and not wheel chair. Hopefully see these revealed at a toy fair sooner rather than later.

He has to be though right, it's the "costume" of the film, it'd be like them releasing Thor in his tee and jeans :dunno

ideally he'd come with the flight suit and another outfit like this...

X-Men-First-CLass-Professor-Xavier-James-McAvoy-570x379.jpg

If I were a betting man I'd say it'll be both Erik and Charles in their flight suits, him with the Shaw blue/silver helmet and Charles most likely with a hand that does his magical telepathic abilities.

I think the wheelchair comment was to tip off that Charles would be the other as most were already widely prepredicting Erik to be one.

They didn't DX this so I doubt you'll get more than one outfit and I have a feeling you'll see a Magneto in red as a convention exclusive more than an actual release.

For some reason I have a very bad feeling that Erik is going to be in that stupid lounge suit he was in at the end.

If I were a betting man I'd say it'll be both Erik and Charles in their flight suits, him with the Shaw blue/silver helmet and Charles most likely with a hand that does his magical telepathic abilities.

I think the wheelchair comment was to tip off that Charles would be the other as most were already widely prepredicting Erik to be one.

They didn't DX this so I doubt you'll get more than one outfit and I have a feeling you'll see a Magneto in red as a convention exclusive more than an actual release.

:goodpost: mike, although they do do 2 outfits in release other than DX... T1000, Blade, Barney Ross ect...

I hope Erik's helmet is glossy and shiny like Captain Americas shield. :pray:

That's true they do offer multiple outfits for some characters that aren't DX so I guess it's possible they'd include some sort of "casual" wear as they were in that more than anything else but I'm assured that the base figure will be in the flight suit with maybe the other clothes as an "accessory".

Can't wait for these figures :rock

Wheelchair will be a great accessory for Charles :D

The second figure is obviously Magneto!

Back