Hot Toys - MMS: X-Men 1st Class (License Discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS: X-Men 1st Class

I just returned from the film. Marvel is 2 for 2.....a very, very solid effort. :clap

In terms of HT figures Magneto in classic blue and yellow is a MUST. The comic version of the suit was meh. Xavier would be really nice, anyone else would be a bonus.

oh really? could you describe the comic version suit? I thought it would look awesome.

oh really? could you describe the comic version suit? I thought it would look awesome.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

oh I see...ill watch the movie on the weekend and give my opinion.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I agree completely!

Spoiler Spoiler:

I actually hope well get civilian clothes and the grey helmet along with the yellow-blue flightsuit on the figure! :rock

I agree completely!

Spoiler Spoiler:

I actually hope well get civilian clothes and the grey helmet along with the yellow-blue flightsuit on the figure! :rock

We all agree he looked awesome as a civilian and in classic blue-yellow flight suit :hi5: Oh and the bar scene loved it..

curious....has hasbro made any figures for the release of this movie??It seems weird that they may not have.Im in Australia,so not sure if these are out in USA or if they just didnt bother.
cheers for any info.

Am seeing this today with the miss....
Do you think one day they will have a movie with the Sentinels?
Days of future past or something similiar??

Anyone notice how close (not exact) the new Goblin flight suit is compared to the XFC flight suits? Change Goblins from green to blue and yellow and pretty much have the X men suit

could easily replace the headsculpt with that of McAvoy or Fassbender...

Another thing

Spoiler Spoiler:

Another thing

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

:pray:

I wonder when the first announcement will be. I would image whoever is first comes in at a reasonable price. Not a lot of accessories unless you go 2 in 1 (civilian and flight suit).

I never understand why people complain that HT doesn't finish lines. Does money grow on your trees? :lol

If they don't make it, less temptation. I'm OK with that. :lecture

I know all about money not growing on trees - the thing is, I limit my collecting to licenses I'm passionate about - I don't just buy whatever HT or SSC puts out. They make really cool figures, but as of right now I only own a handful. Why? Because they have many licenses I'm not passionate enough about to justify the expense.

I have to be a passionate fan of the franchise. And if I am, then I like to collect multiple characters from that franchise to display together. If I'm passionate about it, I want the main characters.

I know all about money not growing on trees - the thing is, I limit my collecting to licenses I'm passionate about - I don't just buy whatever HT or SSC puts out. They make really cool figures, but as of right now I only own a handful. Why? Because they have many licenses I'm not passionate enough about to justify the expense.

I have to be a passionate fan of the franchise. And if I am, then I like to collect multiple characters from that franchise to display together. If I'm passionate about it, I want the main characters.

You have self control I WISH I had.......who needs food?:slap

Having just returned from the film I found that while I enjoyed it immensely I have nt the slightest desire for figures from it whatsoever and that surprised me.

just saw the movie, and yeah....I'll take one of these, please
x-men-first-class-magneto.jpg

I have to wonder how many of these they'll actually make. I'm guessing probably two. I get so disappointed in HT because they never give you more than one or two characters from a line.

THE MOVIE WAS AWESOME!!!

Ill def buy a First Class Magneto and professor X!!!!

Bravo to the film makers and hot toys, they needs!!! to hit the gas on this line!

Back