Hot Toys - MMS: X-Men 1st Class (License Discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS: X-Men 1st Class

I've just seen the movie, and the first thing that popped into my head was:

Fassbender Magneto, Hot Toys. Pretty please?

I want one twice as much as before!

Watched it.

Fassbender, awesome. Would buy a Magneto.

Might buy a Charles too.

I'd buy any and all characters. Preferably Magneto in his X-Men and villain duds, Charles, and Emma Frost.

All this clamoring... I mean, it's not like we will get more than two figures from this line anyway... HT doesn't like to complete teams as we all know.

M.

Just Erik for me. I can see HT releasing both Charles and Erik. I think there's a slight chance we could get either Emma Frost or Mystique, with Emma Frost being more likely (since she'd be easier to make)

The Movie rocked!!! well in my opinion. Continuity issues? sure why not but it is really good.

Magneto stole the show!!!! and Raven is a cutie, ahhhhh!!!!

I want both of them in 1/6 form, especially raven(in non blue, :) .

I really enjoyed all the characters.

Magneto in ending suit. So I can put it with my HT Wolvie!

Love Magnus in this movie. Love it!

All this clamoring... I mean, it's not like we will get more than two figures from this line anyway... HT doesn't like to complete teams as we all know.

M.

That's the worst thing about Hot Toys and I loathe it with an utter passion- but I can't help get excited for figures from this movie. Hell, I would be excited just for Magneto.

I never understand why people complain that HT doesn't finish lines. Does money grow on your trees? :lol

If they don't make it, less temptation. I'm OK with that. :lecture

Simple. If they are creating a team then to have 2/3rds of the team done beautifully and then leave with a big gap really pisses people off. Imagine if they did all the Justice League but then decided not to do The Flash. How irritating would that be?

That makes zero sense... :slap

M.

Excellent!!!! lol I did to me, in a way. hmmmm.... regardless, I really dug this movie, more than I thought I was going to.

Simple. If they are creating a team then to have 2/3rds of the team done beautifully and then leave with a big gap really pisses people off. Imagine if they did all the Justice League but then decided not to do The Flash. How irritating would that be?

True, gotta have Flash. They could just have said, Ahh forget continuity, its all jacked up already anyway and throw in some more core characters. I was happy with the overall outcome.

Yeah I'm not really seeing the point of this license. For the most part, none of the characters really have memorable appearances that would make them worthwhile to have a figure of. It just seems like a waste. Would have been better to just take the designs from the previous X-Men movies. Even if the third one was a trainwreck, the original trinity still had excellent designs and would make wonderful figures. Having Wolverine stand alone is no fun.

Have you seen the film?

This film is supposed to kick off a new Trilogy. By the positive reviews I would imagine it's happening so it makes complete sense for them to be making figures at the ground level.

I just returned from the film. Marvel is 2 for 2.....a very, very solid effort. :clap

In terms of HT figures Magneto in classic blue and yellow is a MUST. The comic version of the suit was meh. Xavier would be really nice, anyone else would be a bonus.

Back