1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Wonder Woman - Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You did say ones I didn't mention :wink1:

I still wonder how she was holding the God Killer

lol- yea, it's clearly just the hilt, the screenshot (or production shot) really destroys the illusion here. The sword could only be like 4 inches long at best and would totally have been felt when he put his hand on the small of her back while dancing.

I can't decide so I'm going to just buy all the WWs.

Lol, I'm going to do the same.

I preordered the Training version, and I'm going to preorder this one lol.

But hopefully, this version are not going to be release today, probably for 2019, so for bank account it's good :p

lol- yea, it's clearly just the hilt, the screenshot (or production shot) really destroys the illusion here. The sword could only be like 4 inches long at best and would totally have been felt when he put his hand on the small of her back while dancing.

:lol of course theoretically there is all sorts of illusions they did for this . I always focusing on more of how the story was written for this scene :lol

This will most likely go up for pre-order in october time or late September if lucky. Either way, definitely after sideshow has shipped out all their BvS WW stock.

Watching the actual movie though, it didn't appear that he put his arm around her quite as far and I didn't get the impression he would have felt anything.

Watching the actual movie though, it didn't appear that he put his arm around her quite as far and I didn't get the impression he would have felt anything.

You never know though..script wise..Ares was in the room remember ..he could've been controlling the general not to notice what Diana was hiding

Wouldn't it be easier to make a custom of that though

How about a coated Diana with her hair braided up

Pics please, however I'd probably buy that too.

Wonder Woman is my Scarlet Witch of DC. I'd probably buy every version.

Pics please, however I'd probably buy that too.

Wonder Woman is my Scarlet Witch of DC. I'd probably buy every version.

It was really brief, but I liked the look

What she wore right before leaving the trench in No Man's Land

Based on what we've seen so far they look far too similar for me to consider buying them all. Just the BvS and training armour figures will be enough and maybe pick up a JL sculpt somewhere down the line.

This is my plan as well.

8333ec69e2dfca512fe0be55942a5976.jpg

b5a49b1eb1e094e0e37f58aa0525cff0.jpg

bd597ea6741e0bbac546025bdaa924be.jpg

Hopefully the wait time on this will be minimal considering its almost identical to the bvs one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not a fan of the neutral face, but the more I see it on the cloaked outfit, the more it feels right for her look in the solo movie.

As far as the release, I'm still convinced it'll be a JL movie promo exclusive. Even with the extra accessories, I can't see it being a general release figure with the JL version around the corner.

One of my favorite and well written moments in the film

I remember watching this scene unfold and praying to god that it wouldn't turn into this:

post-62768-i-am-no-man-gif-imgur-tumblr-p-3ksu.gif

I applaud them so much for not taking it that route. Easily one of my favorite moments and action sequences of any CBM.

Back