1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Wonder Woman - Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well crud, don't want to cancel my BvS preorder and lose my deposit, but I don't need fifty million WW's either. Hrm.

Its nice but honestly, with such beautifully designed armour and seamless body it makes no sense to cover the figure in a bulky cloak. Ill go with the JL one.

It's hard to tell which version would be the definitive version of Gadot as WW to own

BvS - very little screen time

Solo Film - dominance, however it was set in the past when technology was inferior and her opponents were mediocre

JL - we don't know how much of an impact she'll be but the HS looks more like Gal

Don't get me wrong ..I'm getting them all , but which version will be my favorite :wink1:

It's hard to tell which version would be the definitive version of Gadot as WW to own

Solo Film - dominance, however it was set in the past when technology was inferior and her opponents were mediocre

JL - we don't know how much of an impact she'll be but the HS looks more like Gal

Don't get me wrong ..I'm getting them all , but which version will be my favorite :wink1:

My favorite will likely be the one you didn't mention. :lecture

My favorite will likely be the one you didn't mention. :lecture

Training, Diana Prince or Ballroom with Sword scrunched in her ass

Did you see the dude that did a Christopher Reeve Clark Kent custom, if it's Diana Prince, should be easy to recreate that look

Its nice but honestly, with such beautifully designed armour and seamless body it makes no sense to cover the figure in a bulky cloak. Ill go with the JL one.

I would be very surprised if the cloak couldn't come off. The appeal to me is the shield and the sword; particularly the sword as it relates to the story. That and (unless JL end up being good) Wonder Woman is the only DC movie (out of this particular cinematic universe) that I like. I can't stand BvS so I really don't want Wonder Woman from that movie (though she was the best 5 minuets of that film). Anyway, the cloak shouldn't keep anyone from getting it because, I would be very surprised if it wasn't removable. it adds a nice additional look, but I'm sure she doesn't have to wear it all the time. The only thing I'd like to see is a closed mouth expression.

Training, Diana Prince or Ballroom with Sword scrunched in her ass

Did you see the dude that did a Christopher Reeve Clark Kent custom, if it's Diana Prince, should be easy to recreate that look

When did HT reveal one of these? :lol

People worry way too much about *screen time* and *definitive versions*. Just get the one you like most.

:exactly:

A freaking god is a mediocre opponent?

As for my opinion, I'd say her solo film would be her definitive one. If anything, because she completely owned that movie. People can say what they want about BvS and we honestly don't know if JL will be better (if you're like me and wasn't a huge fan of BvS), but WW was an amazing film on its own, and it's because of the grace, charm, and naivete of Gal's WW. People sh***** all over her casting, but to me, she made WW the summer success that it is. Can't take that away. That's why I think, as of now, her solo movie figure would be her "definitive" one.

At the end of the day though, they all look damn near exactly the same, and save for an accessory here and there, she'll look like the Wonder Woman no matter which one you get.

A freaking god is a mediocre opponent?

As for my opinion, I'd say her solo film would be her definitive one. If anything, because she completely owned that movie. People can say what they want about BvS and we honestly don't know if JL will be better (if you're like me and wasn't a huge fan of BvS), but WW was an amazing film on its own, and it's because of the grace, charm, and naivete of Gal's WW. People sh***** all over her casting, but to me, she made WW the summer success that it is. Can't take that away. That's why I think, as of now, her solo movie figure would be her "definitive" one.

At the end of the day though, they all look damn near exactly the same, and save for an accessory here and there, she'll look like the Wonder Woman no matter which one you get.

I guess Ares was formidable but everyone else pretty average

Now JL it's supposed to be Darkseid so we'll have to see

If she can kill the God of War, Darkseid shouldn't be that big of a challenge for her (especially with the help of all the other Super Friends).

Based on what we've seen so far they look far too similar for me to consider buying them all. Just the BvS and training armour figures will be enough and maybe pick up a JL sculpt somewhere down the line.

I'm hoping to switch out the BvS for the Wonder Woman one. I like solo movie interpretation for my collection.

Back