1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Wonder Woman - Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the Justice League version looks like this but without the gold shield!
The JL version also comes with the gauntlets with ricochet effects !

Yeah. Since the cloak is included in the Deluxe Version, it doesn’t make it an incredible selling point for a Solo Film Wonder Woman figure other than brighter, more pristine armor. They would have to include an excellent Wonder Woman Film base, an alternate Headsculpt and maybe even her horse in order to warrant yet another purchase of a Wonder Woman which is largely the same.

SilverStar has the new scoop he leaked too early, if Brett Ratner doesn't step down and Gal refuses to play Wonder Woman Davies will take her place!

:lol

Admirable move by Gadot in having principles, but just because someone accuses someone of something (especially years after the fact) doesn't automatically mean the person is guilty. Everyone has the right to their day in court.

:lol

Admirable move by Gadot in having principles, but just because someone accuses someone of something (especially years after the fact) doesn't automatically mean the person is guilty. Everyone has the right to their day in court.

Your avatar suits you man. That sounds like all kinds of truth, justice and the American way. Glad to hear not everyone wants to skip the trial, though it seems like it nowadays.

I'm hoping this still comes out, as this is the version I want. The JL version is nice though.

Randy

I think we will still see this as a exclusive toy fair probably

I'm not so sure. I want to say yes because it would be so easy to make, but that's just the thing: meaning there would be three WW figures out in such a short amount of time that have minimal differences. It would be nothing more than a money grab.

I can't see what a solo WW figure would include that the JL figure can't already acheive. Obviously it'd have the God killer sword and shield, but they'd almost certainly just take the God killer sword and shield they already made for the TA figure and reuse those. I'd also think that if they were going to reuse the TA sculpt, the solo WW figure would be the figure they'd reuse it on since it's from the same film, but they appear to already be reusing it on the JL figure. I suppose they could simply repaint it and perhaps have her eyes looking in a different direction for the solo figure, but I mean meh. Not really a strong selling point for me in my opinion that would warrant needing to get that figure. And I'm not sure what they could do with the armor. Make it more vibrant in color? In my opinion, both the BvS and JL armors are already pretty vibrant, with the JL figure appearing to be a bit more so and being close in color to how it did look in WW.

So end result, I don't imagine that a solo WW figure would boast many differences than the JL one. A repainted TA/JL sculpt and a recycled God killer sword and shield from the TA version are all I can think of. Obviously a cloak as well, but the EX version of the JL figure already has that covered.

I'm hoping this still comes out, as this is the version I want. The JL version is nice though.

Randy

If you were to get the JL figure and simply pick up a parted out God killer sword and shield for it from the TA figure, I think you'd be fine. Even if they end up releasing a solo WW.

Has anyone posted a video or steps how to raise the chest plate armor up some? Its way way to saggy and low on the BVS

Back