1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Wonder Woman - Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will be 12-14 months before any new WW figures are available...my you can gurantee they will also have some issues.

I want to see the base! "It's all about the base." Seriously, I hope this one sees the light of day...

With the Justice League teaser, I was worried we'd never see this, but it looks like we may finally get a solo movie WW figure. I would've preferred the Training Armor head sculpt with rooted hair, but even if that comes out with the JL version, I'll probably pick that up parted.

'Hi, I'm BvS Wonder Woman, last year's model.."

Sheesh. Hot Toys are like iPhones now. :lol

Yup, getting this one. Hopefully it has a decent selection of accessories - I'd love a watch, photo, two lassos (one transparent), ice cream...

At least an over saturation in such a small amount of time will likely mean lower prices on the secondary market.

All they're missing is the Diana Prince version in the gray outfit and hat. Which I would totally buy if they offered it.

This should have been their TF exclusive this year. Kill three birds with one stone, satiate the WW solo film line, decrease armor saturation, AND give us a unique WW that wouldn't sell as well on the broad spectrum.

Will they actually release it though? 4 Wonder Woman figures in such a short space of time!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Here's a new picture from HT Facebook:

5bbe0cd20906198f1d7deb7217f84cbd.jpg

And with the better sword too. Wasn't a fan of the bvs one

Sent from a single point in space and time

I prefer this sword as well. Even the shield to me is nicer than the BvS and JL version. I'm undecided which one to go for between WW and JL. Hopefully this one makes it out like some have been saying. But considering how successful the movie has been I think it should be coming for sure.

Back