Hot Toys - MMS - Wolverine (in X-MEN suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd put this figure on the same line as Fury, but this has less accessories. Then again if prices keep rising we could be looking at $220!

What was the image from does anybody know? Was there any other images in it such as the Prof X?

Man, what a shame, no extra head. At least they gave us a cool base (unlike with ASM), this will be awesome on display.

I would have been way more interested if he had an alternate non growling head sculpt but now I don't think I will pick it up.

551649_381387908600865_242695547_n.jpg

Pleasantly surprised this is the next figure up for PO from Hot Toys, he will be mine even if we do have to wait till 2013 :(

As for the lack of accessories who cares? Half the accessories stay in the box anyway :dunno

I'm pretty meh on the Sentinel stand. It's a little disappointing if it really is going to be just the 2 extra sets of hands and the stand. And yeah, he's going to be $200-$220.

If I get this is solely because of the head sculpt. It's a great head. It wouldn't hurt to have it and switch out between this and the "The Wolverine" movie figure.

Back