Hot Toys - MMS - Wolverine (in X-MEN suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
426731_406799386048724_120377112_n.jpg

:lecture

This might not be Jackman, but it is Wolverine.

I agree 100% and have thought the exact same thing since I saw it. I would love to have this figure. Can't wait for the specs.

It's a nice figure and that's a good price.
:lecture
Yep and when in the right hands, the sculpt really shines and looks like Hugh Jackmsn more so than HT attempts this far

Here's Darren's old repaint of the medi sculpt back in '07. He's gotten exceedingly better at sculpting and painting since then IMO. I'd love to see what he could do with it now that it's been 5 years

done1.jpg

done2.jpg

progress2.jpg

done4.jpg

:lol I wouldnt pay $50 for a midget medicom figure.

Funny you say Midget since Wolverine is meant to be short(maybe not that short) but shorter then what Hot Toys or the films make him out to be. So technically Medicom are more true to the character

Funny you say Midget since Wolverine is meant to be short(maybe not that short) but shorter then what Hot Toys or the films make him out to be. So technically Medicom are more true to the character

This is true, but if your talking about proportions, then technically its not more true to the character. Sure he's supposed to be short, but medicoms figures are proportioned much smaller than 1/6 figures, and tend to look more like 1/7 scale.

If Medicom sold their figs for a 3rd of the price they want i would never have an issue with them tbh. That said i still wouldn't buy them anymore as i dont think the quality is up there.

Yeah, the Medi figure usually look a bit like teenagers for that reason when displayed with others. They have superhero bodies that look better for some characters, but pretty sure they didn't go that route with movie Wolverine.

Their armoured figs look good though especially when put on a slim TT. I done that with their Jango and Boba Fett years ago.

Thank you sir. Sorry for getting OT...but the hands attach to the TT with no modding necessary? Or are those custom painted blue hands on your Jango?

Custom i used some sideshow gloved hands (either clone or stormie) popped em in boiling water then pried off the hand guard After that i filled the hole left by the guard with hot glue and heated and smoothed as need be then painted blue.

I need specs an po now.....the rate everything is being delayed this won't arrive until next year when the new film hits. I'll want a figure from that movie as well :)

Back