1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Winter Soldier Teases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Winter Soldier Tease

I notice some huge differences! Namely on the top!

View attachment 97615

-Red stripe down the middle
-"Diagonal Line" texture on the blue sections
-Upper part of the shoulder straps is blue
-Shoulder pads look like they're "part" of the top (on TFA you notice how the pads look like they're strapped to his upper arms)
-The "A" on the helmet looks like it has a molded outline
-Ab molding is different
-Belt packs look different
-Minor buckle and strap differences

And it appears there might be more. From what I can see of the figures on the Hot Toys tease it does look like they're addressing them. The top straps look blue already.

Why didn't they just use the actual suits (or designs) from "The First Avenger"? Why did they re-make the suit and tweak it? Besides for "mo' money".

I actually prefer the details of the strap and side gun/holster of TFA version but if you look closely, there's also red on the sides of the Cap 2 suit.

I like continuity and am wondering why so many differences from the first movies suit. The only thing I can think of is the it's a replica from the one he actually wore as he was frozen in the original and it was probably destroyed when they revived him.

I like continuity and am wondering why so many differences from the first movies suit. The only thing I can think of is the it's a replica from the one he actually wore as he was frozen in the original and it was probably destroyed when they revived him.

This one is not the original suit, when you see the film you learn why it is different, but again, it's not the WWII suit, it's a replica, hence the differences! :)

I'll probably end up with all of them because I'm sure they will do something with the new Cap to make it different enough from Avengers to be worth getting. This will be my second BW because I still don't have the Iron Man 2 version. At least they are showing Falcon's backpack, but really hope they ditch the camo and give him a red costume at least along the lines of Avenger's Hawkeye. Probably won't happen until Avengers2 though.

Which picture are you looking at? I can barely see her face yet alone see the likeness???

Just looking at that tiny picture I can see ScarJo in the sculpt. If you look at the old one from the same angle (or just about any angle in my opinion) you don't see the likeness much at all.

I've been planning on getting the Shield version of Cap and Winter Soldier pretty much from day 1. The retro WW2 version will depend on how much I like it in the film, how nice the proto pics look and how much the pre-orders come out at. Not really sure about Black Widow, I believe it is going to be very, very similar to the Avengers version so I'm tempted to pass. I'll believe we're going to get a Falcon when pre-orders go up, so I'm not really thinking too hard on him. If it happens, it will probably depend on how much I like the character in the movie.

Nice :drool

It looks like this will be the first Marvel movie I'll like after IM3, can't wait for the figures :yess:

First one you'll like after IM3? This will only be the second one, only this and Thor Dark World after IM3.

Someone liked IM3? Wow. Half the movie was Stark quiveling and waxing intelectual with a 10 year old. My biggest problem with it was that Stark had other suits he could have used and dont tell me with all that tech he doesnt have a secondary back up location for Jarvis or his files. Just bad writing.

And IMHO Thor DW kicked @$$. Great movie.

Back