1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Winter Soldier Teases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look good, but I want Falcon the most, we need a new character, tired of buying just updated versions of the same figures over again.
Looks like they didn't even complete a prototype for Falcon yet, just the backpack I see, it will probably be the last figure they release from CA:WS.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Winter Soldier Tease

View attachment 97450

“Gear up. It’s time.” Marvel Studio’s upcoming blockbuster – Captain America: The Winter Soldier will be hitting the theatres worldwide in just a few weeks. Hot Toys is preparing a range of collectibles from the movie and will also be hosting exhibitions in a number of countries in the near future. Remember to keep a look out on our Facebook Page for the latest news!

Where are people seeing Stealth/Agent of SHIELD Cap in this pic? I see the little pieces of his costume on the ground, is that all the tease we get of him or am I missing something?

Where are people seeing Stealth/Agent of SHIELD Cap in this pic? I see the little pieces of his costume on the ground, is that all the tease we get of him or am I missing something?

That may be him behind Winter Soldier, but mostly its the images and the blue and silver shields

I'm up for at least Cap and Widow. Will have to see how the others turn out.

I'd prefer to have the regular outfit over the Shield version, since I don't own a Cap yet. My main problem with the Shield version is that his shield looks a bit dull to me. I hope they've fixed the issues with the paint flaking on the shield this time.

I will probably end up getting whichever Cap I prefer after watching the film. Maybe WS if he is bad ***... which it looks like he may very well be. :rock

Well i think it'll be Cap and Widow for (as they'll be my first of each) Then maybe WS funds permitting. Think the Falcon will look impressive but just too many other are taking priority :gah:

I have tried to avoid all the Marvel figs(not for a dislike, but just money), but Cap was my favorite Marvel film from their first go around. I wish I had got him then. I won't miss out on this one. Plus the stealth suit is my favorite look in the comics. I will be saving a spot for this guy in my Detolf.

Yea I'll I see in that pic that's "Secret Agent Rogers" Is the images, shield, and the silver star and shoulder trim bits. Looks like he's under wraps for now..

Cap on the left doesn't have much of a neck.

attachment.php

As long as the shield QC gets fixed, I'll be happy with whatever new Cap they put out. But so far, that teaser looks very promising at hinting a whole line! :yess:

How long do we usually have to wait between preview and when they're available for pre-order?

:dunno There are some 2012 and 2013 preview figures that haven't even showed up yet.... lol :dunno

But since the movie is coming out and Marvel is Marvel, well, I reckon they will be revealed and available for pre-order pretty soon around when the movie is released.

View attachment 97450

“Gear up. It’s time.” Marvel Studio’s upcoming blockbuster – Captain America: The Winter Soldier will be hitting the theatres worldwide in just a few weeks. Hot Toys is preparing a range of collectibles from the movie and will also be hosting exhibitions in a number of countries in the near future. Remember to keep a look out on our Facebook Page for the latest news!

emma-stone-excited.gif

I have no words for this, I'm gonna buy everything. EVERYTHING!!!!! BW and Cap look gorgeous :drool :love

my wallet won't survive to see 2015 :lol

:dunno There are some 2012 and 2013 preview figures that haven't even showed up yet.... lol :dunno

But since the movie is coming out and Marvel is Marvel, well, I reckon they will be revealed and available for pre-order pretty soon around when the movie is released.

I think at least Cap will be available for PO during the premiere :lecture

Last edited:
Super Excited for the New Captain America figures!!

The "Super Soldier/Shield" Cap outfit has grown on me. It looks great for the character AND the movie. I would almost lean towards him keeping it for the upcoming Avengers movie.

Well the TFA suit is slightly different than the one he wears in TWS, so technically the first figure isn't obsolete.

captain-america-the-first-avenger-20110222054715970.jpg

PHmSWeKCx6pLqp_2_m.jpg

I notice some huge differences! Namely on the top!

captain_america_winter_soldier_costume_l.jpg

-Red stripe down the middle
-"Diagonal Line" texture on the blue sections
-Upper part of the shoulder straps is blue
-Shoulder pads look like they're "part" of the top (on TFA you notice how the pads look like they're strapped to his upper arms)
-The "A" on the helmet looks like it has a molded outline
-Ab molding is different
-Belt packs look different
-Minor buckle and strap differences

And it appears there might be more. From what I can see of the figures on the Hot Toys tease it does look like they're addressing them. The top straps look blue already.

Why didn't they just use the actual suits (or designs) from "The First Avenger"? Why did they re-make the suit and tweak it? Besides for "mo' money".

Back