1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Winter Soldier Teases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1899807_10151948442927344_1750094872_o.jpg

Oh yea! :yess: :rock

He's looking good! I was also thinking, will this new one cancel out the old? So I took the image into Photoshop and darkened it down, look what I discovered! We are getting an angry faced Cap, with teeth. This is what many people had wished for with the Avengers Cap, that they had switched the expressions on the heads. Have a look!
It says this figure will be launched during their exhibitions around movie time, I wonder if that means just the pre-orders?

Winter_Soldier_Cap_preview.jpg

Since they brought up Exhibitions - do you think this will be an exclusive?

I'm going to have a hard time justifying getting another FA Cap, no matter how cool he is. I love this costume, but I'm pretty much totally happy with the one I have.

I thought about the exclusive possibility too. I'm thinking he will be marketed like the BD MKVII was, a movie promotional item that was an exclusive; but still available most places. Just in limited quantities. It might be the best option for this one, since many people already have the first one.

I love the third stripe, but you'd have to be a major Cap fan to get this when you already have the First Avenger version. Not that I'm judging. I'm totally getting the new Widow even though the only major difference is hair length and the possibility of a superior sculpt.

That preview looks excellent! Can't wait to see these up for pre-order! I'm hoping that we get a look without the angry face though. Either swappable faces/heads or just a bit of variety between the different versions.

That's my favorite captain's suit! I should consider this as a future buy! :)

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

The exposed teeth works in this case. Looking forward to all Evans figures from this. As soon as he was announced as Cap, I kneew he'd be great, because of his performance in Sunshine. Amazing work.I hope they make a figure of him like this too:

Captain-America-The-Winter-Soldier-Steve-Rogers-and-Natasha-Romanoff.jpg

Back