Mars Toys 1/6 scale 1989 Vicki Vale (Kim Basinger)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to add to the madness that is Mars Toys utter unpredictability - in the time since Gus Fring was put up on pre-order and I paid my deposit they have teased, announced, put up for pre-order, released and in some cases re-released their '66 Batman, Robin and Joker, their '89 Mime and Mobster Joker, Alfred and Bruce and a few others besides.

I like the company and some of their figures are among my favourites and they genuinely excite me with the licenses and characters they choose.
But I do wish they focused more on delivering figures so I could feel a little more confident on the ones they keep promising.

Last edited:
Just to add to the madness that is Mars Toys utter unpredictability - in the time since Gus Fring was put up on pre-order and I paid my deposit they have teased, announced, put up for pre-order, released and in some cases re-released their '66 Batman, Robin and Joker, their '89 Mime and Mobster Joker, Alfred and Bruce and a few others besides.

I like the company and some of their figures are among my favourites and they genuinely excite me with the licenses and characters they choose.
But I do wish they focused more on delivering figures so I could feel a little more confident on the ones they keep promising.
THIS! I have paid off the Gus Fring 2 pack and the orange chem suit from them. Announcing new products would be awesome if they were able to release figures regularly as well.

There appears to be no rhyme or reason when it comes to Mars Toys. They have prototypes that look ready (66 Penguin) still not up for pre-order over a year later, figures that take years to release and some nice renders that seemingly go nowhere. But then Alfred seems to come from nowhere and be released in just a few months. :dunno

Can't complain too much when they've already given us four amazing DC figures I never dreamed we'd see. Romero Joker, Mob Boss Joker, Bruce Wayne and Alfred. Not to mention the DX08 and 66 Batman & Robin recasts.

Still, it would be nice if they were a little more open and less cryptic about some of those teased figures and pre-orders.

Back