1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Winter Soldier Teases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i thought they would go with the shield uniform firstly, also I think we may see a civilian rogers this time

Yeah I'm thinking of maybe just picking up the head and some accessories from this to go along with FA Cap. Seems to make more sense than a whole new figure. But well see, probably easy to PO or flex pay once I see all the goodies

If they make BW with an alternate outfit we may be able to bash an Agent Carter.
4a7egu3u.jpg

u7ere6yz.jpg

Looks like a very similar jacket.

They just need to make a proper Agent Carter! Especially if her show goes to series.

HT really just needs to divide itself up into Hot Toys and Marvel Toys. Let MT handle all of the Marvel stuff (duh) and let HT do what they were doing before IM came along.

Works for me, that would eliminate the waste of time they spend making 1/6 scale DC vehicles nobody has room to display and 50 Christian Bale/Heath Ledger variations.

Really, Iron Man fans are complaining there's too many figures from The Dark Knight Trilogy? The line is pretty extensive but it's not nearly the cash cow or filled with as many unneeded figures as the Iron Man line (I don't hate Iron Man but there's a ridiculous amount of them, especially the armors that were barely featured in Iron Man 3).

Really, Iron Man fans are complaining there's too many figures from The Dark Knight Trilogy? The line is pretty extensive but it's not nearly the cash cow or filled with as many unneeded figures as the Iron Man line (I don't hate Iron Man but there's a ridiculous amount of them, especially the armors that were barely featured in Iron Man 3).

We're complaining at the fact that there's a lot of rereleases of the same fig ex. theres been 3 Joker releases and the whole idea of having 2 variations of the Tumbler and The Bat in 1/6 scale, taking up a quarter of your room, is just insane.

I like the armory though, it's a nice compliment to the figures.

At least with Iron Man 3 they were different suits (minus Midas).

Back