Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
y5u4ugy4.jpg
tu5ujugy.jpg

They look very good. Love how these guys came outX only thing I could spot that could of made it look more accurate would be the damage helmet and add more of a metallic paint app. But still I'm happy with these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Video review by Danoby2

Where is this guy filming? Tatooine?? :lol

That's a great review. These two look awesome. That pose with Hulk at the end is killer. Turns out that the best accessory for a Hulk figure is a couple of Chitauri :lol

Now I have to make the big decision and think about how many of these I really want.

I'm imagining the rubber pieces being hard plastic. You remove them, turn the head, and then clip them back on.

I decided to order just the Foot Soldier. I like Alien Creatures and it would look great on my Marvel display. I used the SUMERTIME Coupon Code to knock it down a bit. It'll save me some money. I can't wait to get this in hand and I also can't wait to see how the Commander comes out. This will be a nice figure to have in as I wait for Thor to start shipping.

Both look very awesome! Thanks for the pics Robbie. I only have the Foot Soldier coming in but the Commander looks great too. I'm good with just one anyways.

Back