Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say the box is lame. Why can't they atleast put a little more effort on the boxes like enterbay. But yet again I don't display mine. Hehe
I'd say these figures came out great little worried on paint apps on the face as they seem somewhat akward imo.

Soon as these get here and the mark 42 I gotta cancel something on my preorder list and reorder using all my reward points! Guess it would have to be something that hasn't started taking any flex payments right?

Or cancel anything that you did not have to put an NRD down.
This is true...i got several things on preorder atm so assuming these and the mark 42 are here by August I think I can cancel either the sideshow superman figure or the spiderman figure. ..Neither of those have a nrd and flex pay doesn't start til after August. Also gotta consider them still being available too I guess...that's why I can't cancel the thor 2 sleeveless or the stealth cap 2 pack.

I have these on order at bbts, but if they come in the next month I'll have to cancel and take my chances later. Just too much happening this summer.

This is true...i got several things on preorder atm so assuming these and the mark 42 are here by August I think I can cancel either the sideshow superman figure or the spiderman figure. ..Neither of those have a nrd and flex pay doesn't start til after August. Also gotta consider them still being available too I guess...that's why I can't cancel the thor 2 sleeveless or the stealth cap 2 pack.

Cancel the Spidey, he'll be around for awhile plus looks terrible anyways.

:exactly: cancel spiderman, you'll still be able to find it cheap in the next few years anyway :dunno
you're sooo right hahah....that's wut I decided 2 do I think anyways. Was thinking it was gonna release sooner though bt like u say...it will be around a while bc it's def not up to par

Plus, you'll likely be able to scoop him up for under retail later or get him for double rewards once SSC gets sick of stock eating up its warehouse space like the last release :lol

Ugh. They look way cooler than I thought. Just ordered the commander.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gave in and picked up the pair. Had a great deal while in Hong Kong- $370 usd for both. The size and sculpting is great! It'll be amazing to have these two flank Loki in my display case!

Turns out the chitauri's head has these rubbery pieces to the side. These can be extended and stretch, but they're susceptible to breaking. Mine came with one of these pieces detached, but fortunately I was able to have it replaced at secret base. Be cautious with your figures!
a6e8u8a3.jpg

Back