Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri Footsoldier

Was the Vision a resurrected SHIELD agent in the comics?

There are several comic iterations of Vision, none of them, to my knowledge, having anything to do with a resurrected SHIELD agent

Agent Coulson is alive and well, living in Portland, with his cello playing girlfriend.

There are several comic iterations of Vision, none of them, to my knowledge, having anything to do with a resurrected SHIELD agent

Then why does everyone keep theorizing that Coulson will be the Vision? Why aren't people wondering if he'll be resurrected as the Black Knight or Quicksilver?

That had to have killed Clark Gregg, you could just tell he absolutely loved being that character. I was actually sort of excited about the prospect of a SHIELD tv series with him as the lead. What's funny is I am pretty sure I saw a tear in my wife's eye in the theater in the scene when he died. Wow, that is a pretty powerful secondary character.

That had to have killed Clark Gregg, you could just tell he absolutely loved being that character. I was actually sort of excited about the prospect of a SHIELD tv series with him as the lead. What's funny is I am pretty sure I saw a tear in my wife's eye in the theater in the scene when he died. Wow, that is a pretty powerful secondary character.

:exactly: which makes him all the more deserving of a figure :yess:

Agreed. Coulsen's death was the only thing I disliked about the movie. :(

I tho it was the best thing in the whole film :lol
And the worst was Loki vs Avengers :(

On my second viewing, there was this woman who was seated in front of me in the cinema and she was crying after his death, she kept sniffling throughout the remainder of the film, though i'm not sure if she really liked coulson or if she's just the type to cry at death scenes.

On my second viewing, there was this woman who was seated in front of me in the cinema and she was crying after his death, she kept sniffling throughout the remainder of the film, though i'm not sure if she really liked coulson or if she's just the type to cry at death scenes.

haha who knows

Hope you slapped her round the back of the head and told her to shush!

What the hell?! Hahaha! :lol

Coulson's death? Well, I can't say I was surprised since a fellow European Freak spoiled it on the forums.

Initiating Rant:

Speaking of which, refrain from putting the latest pirated footage gif in your signatures jackholes! Thanks to the various pieces of eurotrash who spoiled all of Hulk's epic moments just because they wanted to feel like special snowflakes in the world.

End Rant.

So yeah, the Chitauri is looking great!

Then why does everyone keep theorizing that Coulson will be the Vision? Why aren't people wondering if he'll be resurrected as the Black Knight or Quicksilver?

'Cause some guy sculpted this:

original.jpg

....and just about everyone, everywhere said "COOL!" and just ran with it from there.

https://io9.com/5935715/is-this-what-vision-might-look-like-in-avengers-2

But that's not Coulson.

That's just a prototype of Apples next big thing... the iSwim, so you can rock out while swimming fast laps.

Coulson's death? Well, I can't say I was surprised since a fellow European Freak spoiled it on the forums.

Initiating Rant:

Speaking of which, refrain from putting the latest pirated footage gif in your signatures jackholes! Thanks to the various pieces of eurotrash who spoiled all of Hulk's epic moments just because they wanted to feel like special snowflakes in the world.

End Rant.

So yeah, the Chitauri is looking great!

I take it you haven't seen the Avengers yet? Just curious?

I was sooooo confused by this also.....

Back to the Vision comment, I don't remember them mentioning the LMD in the movie... But supposedly they did... When?

One of the best things about this release is that HT is specifically calling him a "footsoldier" which may mean they have plans to produce a chariot driver as well. :)

Back