Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri Footsoldier

If they make Hill then they might as well make the guy that Loki throws on the table and scans/rips out his eye. Maybe even a few of the guards that get killed by Hawkeye. :)

If they make Hill then they might as well make the guy that Loki throws on the table and scans/rips out his eye. Maybe even a few of the guards that get killed by Hawkeye. :)

That's just crazy talk they should make the guy playing Galaga before any of them

I'm a big Avengers fan and i think them making Coulson and the Chitauri is over the top, Hill should never happen but who knows :dunno i would much rather of seen a Ra's Al Ghul, Rocky IV or Riddick figure. I won't be getting any Chitauri and will always look at my Coulson with a slight anger thinking "that figure slot could of been Ra's Al Ghul instead" :gah: hopefully a Ra's will happen but these 2nd/3rd tier characters getting figures before 1st tier characters is kinda annoying, i can only imagine how annoyed Nova must be and would be if a Hill figure was made.

That's just crazy talk they should make the guy playing Galaga before any of them

Old man security guard who sees Hulk falling from the sky.
We need a 1/6 figure of him. :rock

The-Avengers-Mark-Ruffalo.png

Thats Harry Dean Stanton...Legend!!!!

Indeed he is. I still remember him being the first victim of the adult Alien in the original Alien movie back in 1979! Never forgotten that! :yess:

...you know what I want, is Ripley, Hicks, Hudson, Vazquez and Drake from Hot Toys - with likenesses on a level with what we are seeing from HT in the Avengers and Batman lines.

I want those super-likenesses, and I'd be willing to pay HT prices to get them. The "Aliens" figures they have out already bear only a passing resemblance to the actors, and that really kills my interest.

I'd like to see a HT Riddick figure too. I'd buy that. The movies are not that great, but Riddick is hot and that's that. :nana:

hopefully a Ra's will happen but these 2nd/3rd tier characters getting figures before 1st tier characters is kinda annoying, i can only imagine how annoyed Nova must be and would be if a Hill figure was made.

What, we are all supposed to tremble because he is annoyed? To the contrary. Is he the god of 1/6 scale or something?

bah!

...you know what I want, is Ripley, Hicks, Hudson, Vazquez and Drake from Hot Toys - with likenesses on a level with what we are seeing from HT in the Avengers and Batman lines.

I want those super-likenesses, and I'd be willing to pay HT prices to get them. The "Aliens" figures they have out already bear only a passing resemblance to the actors, and that really kills my interest.

I'd like to see a HT Riddick figure too. I'd buy that. The movies are not that great, but Riddick is hot and that's that. :nana:

:exactly: love Aliens, one of my favorite movies

I´ll never, and I mean NEVER will understand this argument "they could use this slot with another figure"... If you don´t like the figure, please DON´T BUY IT, DAMMIT!

They feel that the time and resources spent on this figure could be used on a more worthwhile (to them) figure.

They feel that the time and resources spent on this figure could be used on a more worthwhile (to them) figure.

And that's the problem with this argument. If one figure isn't produced then it could potentially move up a release date on one or more in-development items, but it would never affect the overall quality of any of those items. People seem to think they have two options, for example Chitauri or FC Magneto, and when they decided to produce Chitauri they threw out the Magneto design :lol

Thing is... they probably did. :lol

:monkey2

Coulson came and went. Come on HT, lets see these guys. :impatient:

I'm guessing we'll see this in the coming months. Especially since it probably won't be released till summer anyway. :impatient:

Back