Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri Footsoldier

Even though there are @ a dozen characters I'd rather have before this, I actually like that they went this deep into one line. This is a very unexpected and pleasant surprise.

:goodpost: Yeah this figure is a great surprise. I can't wait for this one.

I'm very happy about this! Then again, it is a great film! :exactly:

Just a couple of Chitauri soldiers with Loki would look great on a shelf.

I'll wait to see the asking price first. :D

Paint job is everything on these guys. Those eyes need to glow, the gold armor needs to be sufficiently weathered, and the skin needs to have a subtle glossy sheen.

Paint job is everything on these guys. Those eyes need to glow, the gold armor needs to be sufficiently weathered, and the skin needs to have a subtle glossy sheen.

I hope I am wrong, but You're setting yourself up to be disappointed. I'd love all those details too. But HT rarely does weathering. Unless its a battle damaged.

Paint app will bring this thing to life.

I hope I am wrong, but You're setting yourself up to be disappointed. I'd love all those details too. But HT rarely does weathering. Unless its a battle damaged.

The Mk.IV Iron Man figure as well as War Machine have little scrapes and scratches of silver along some of the corners and edges. That little amount of weathering helps give it a "used" look. Both non-battle damaged figures.

I really hope this sells well. It opens up new possibilities for us. Can you imagine Hydra troopers, League of Shadows ninjas & maybe, just maybe Frost Giants.

I really hope this sells well. It opens up new possibilities for us. Can you imagine Hydra troopers, League of Shadows ninjas & maybe, just maybe Frost Giants.

:yess:

That'd be super cool.

Keep your fingers crossed. However, I have a hunch that it will. :pray:

:yess: Hell Yeah Frost Giants! I always thought that we need more figures from the THOR movie. Heimdall, Laufey, The Warriors three and Sif.. Not to mention a big @$$ Destroyer!!

:yess: Hell Yeah Frost Giants! I always thought that we need more figures from the THOR movie. Heimdall, Laufey, The Warriors three and Sif.. Not to mention a big @$$ Destroyer!!

Oh YEAH! Those 2 would be must buys!!! :clap

Man, this is HUGE! :horror

185118_357909027616970_1903622593_n.jpg

I would go bonkers over a Hydra soldier HT

Any new pics of Coulson? I'm looking forward more to him than this guy! :lol

Back