Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri Footsoldier

I think they will save Thanos till Avengers 2. Should be interesting!

I don't expect him anytime soon, I just know they'll make him. It's pretty much a given. He's sure to be in GOTG so I'm betting for a late 2014, early 2015 release. Two years just seems so long, I wish IM3 & Thor 2 were 2014 instead of Cap 2 & GOTG.

Truth is these guys are the most easily defeatable villians I've seen in a film since Phantom Menace's Battle Droids.....

I know! If they ever show up in real life I'm so building an Iron Man suit and grabbing a nuclear missile and destroying their mother ship in another dimension so they all die. What could be easier than that? :monkey1

Yeah, it only made over a billion dollars at the box office.

Obscure flick.

Nobody saw it.

Did you say... a Billion dollars?!
dr-evil.jpg

I doubt we'll see Thanos before the Avengers 2 movie. However, I bet we may still see Dr. Banner.

I mean, we're getting a Chitauri and Agent Coulson, I'd say Bruce Banner is a given at some point. Especially since he was a highly lauded part of the film.

Looks nice. The paint will really knock this figure out of the park if they get it right.

Damn. Will get 5 for sure now, kinda hope they make another version with slight differences in the armor or something then i'd get 7. I think of the same looking figure is enough, even after they've been made look a little different with different weapons and headsculpts

Masked and unmasked portraits? Nice!

Indeed! :clap

But where are the joints on this proto? The arms look fixed.

I guess there won't be a light feature to recreate the blue glow?

:dunno

Indeed! :clap

But where are the joints on this proto? The arms look fixed.

I guess there won't be a light feature to recreate the blue glow?

:dunno

This is just a sculptor prototype. Its no where near close to finished. I have a hunch this figure will have LEDS.

Back