Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri Footsoldier

If they don't get this one out soon, sales might be over-shadowed by IM3...

There ain't no way Hot Toys is going to skip out on this... The Avengers gravy train cannot be stopped. It can be delayed though lol.

This won't make it... they can't keep up from their announcements over a year ago.

I have a feeling this may get shelved. We have not even seen a painted teaser, and we have more Marvel movies out soon. I am not holding my breath.

I have a feeling this may get shelved. We have not even seen a painted teaser, and we have more Marvel movies out soon. I am not holding my breath.

I'm hoping you're wrong. But you may be right. :(

I'm holding onto a sliver of hope that this guy will see the light of day. If it were any other license than The Avengers I'd be more worried. Because it's Marvel's crown jewel I'll grasp that sliver for the time being.

They're just taking their time. Preorder links still haven't gone up for fully completed figures like Professor X. We haven't seen full pics of any Robocop figures. The next big convention will probably unveil several figures at once.

Having Avengers announced didn't keep them from still showing off Iron Man 2 and Captain America figures later.

I certainly hope we see the Chitauri figure go up for pre-order at some point or another. My Avengers need something to kick the crap out of!

I would guess part of the reason this guy is taking more time than normal is because they need to engineer a new base body for him. Not that it's hard for HT to do that, but I would guess it just takes longer than their usual turn-around.

Orrrrrr they just canceled this guy. This guy was teased along with Agent Coulson at the same time yet he's up for PO for the longest time.
Not to mention it seems they had the base model down. It's either he got canceled or he's on the bottom of the To-Do list.

Hot-Toys-The-Avengers-%20Chitauri-Footsoldier-Teaser.jpg

951_avengers.jpg

Last edited:

I certainly hope we see the Chitauri figure go up for pre-order at some point or another. My Avengers need something to kick the crap out of!

I'm with you. I have to hope that history repeats itself. I think I can count on 1 hand how many figures that were made ( as in we saw at least a prototype ) got cancelled or at least haven't seen yet. And I mean the ones we saw pics of.

Loki ( from Thor )
Iron Whiplash ( now announced )

Someone else will have to chime in on non DC / Marvel Characters. Thats all I collect.

Orrrrrr they just canceled this guy. This guy was teased along with Agent Coulson at the same time yet he's up for PO for the longest time.
Not to mention it seems they had the base model down. It's either he got canceled or he's on the bottom of the To-Do list.

Hot-Toys-The-Avengers-%20Chitauri-Footsoldier-Teaser.jpg

951_avengers.jpg

Which is stupid of HT, because if they release this figure at $150-$180, people will army build like crazy.

Back