Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Tuxedo Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't decide between this or purple coat! I love both looks! This hobby be a cruel mistress.

While the purple coat is nice, I like the scenes with him in this tuxedo better.

What will mess it up though is when the Romero Joker is released and all of my Jokers are in purple coats and this would be the odd-Joker out. Collector problems, right?:lol

Even the costume seems largely re-used. The coat, flower, shirt, shoes, and gloves appear to be the same as the Mime Joker. The pants are just black dress pants and the vest is just white. This would probably be a pretty easy figure to bash really if you had the parts.

It's not the same as the mime if you look closely at the cut of the suit, lapels, and the style of the shoes, but I guess you could use parts from the mime figure, and most people wouldn't know the difference.

It's not the same as the mime if you look closely at the cut of the suit, lapels, and the style of the shoes, but I guess you could use parts from the mime figure, and most people wouldn't know the difference.

Exactly what I was going to say haha literally all the parts are different but somewhat resemble the old ones.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

While I wasn't the biggest fan of the movie, I still liked it, as well as Leto as Joker. And I have to admit, this is the best look he had the whole movie, so I had to PO. It's too bad it doesn't come with a burned up facesculpt though

Initially, I was upset about the lack of an additional sculpt because I thought it was going tocost around $250, but for the price, I guess it's ok considering the burnt face is not even in the film, maybe in the extended cut but who knows? An additional laughing face would still be nice though.

I feel like this will be waitlisted well before the purple coat version.

Purple coat version is gunna stay in stock for a while, Personally I want the Arkham version the most, then this, someone neeeds to get cracking on the burnt face portrait though

Never had that happen before. Every code I've got in the past came with orders I placed when they were delivered on the box. Awesome. Now watch I get a coupon with my BVS Batman tomorrow.

:lol happened to me with my ex batman. :lol

Dr. Harleen to go with AA Joker,gold dress Harley and classic suit Harley to go with this one. But I do want the rest of the team.

yeah, i'd take a Dr. Harleen, that would make a great looking shelf!

:lol happened to me with my ex batman. :lol

yeah, i'd take a Dr. Harleen, that would make a great looking shelf!

How about more BVS figures? Suicide Squad is catching up already although I'm aware Suicide Squad has more characters and more costumes and such. I want Bruce Wayne and Alfred.

I think the biggest thing still drawing me to the purple coat version is the fact that he can be displayed with his tattoos. That's something I actually liked a lot about this Joker, despite how I know own a lot of people feel. I do love how this one looks though....looks more like a classic Joker to me.

Back