Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Tuxedo Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be POing this but as usual per HT logic they display the Romero Joker at shows and instead put up out of the blue for PO a fourth Leto Joker that was never even teased in some way before.

*sigh*

If only this was the Hot Toys Romero Joker or a new Nicholson in his mob look.

sigh. why do people always have to piss on what other people like?! I ****ing despise Nicholson's and Romero's Jokers but you would never see me in a thread of those bumming people out with pathetic stuff like this. WTF?! Seriously, stuff like that makes me hate the internet. Just leave people who enjoy this figure/take on the character alone and keep your negativity for yourself.

Sorry, but I had to vent. Liking Squad or BvS on the internet brings a level of daily ****storms with it I am really getting tired of.
On topic, he looks awesome! I probably will be happy with only the Arkham Asylum version tho. If I go for another one this would clearly be it! Very very cool!

Hope this means we'll get classic Harley Quinn to complete the Alex Ross scene.

That would make me buy it in a heartbeat. Being able to do this on the shelf would be too tempting:

hqdefault.jpg

sigh. why do people always have to piss on what other people like?! I ****ing despise Nicholson's and Romero's Jokers but you would never see me in a thread of those bumming people out with pathetic stuff like this. WTF?! Seriously, stuff like that makes me hate the internet. Just leave people who enjoy this figure/take on the character alone and keep your negativity for yourself.

Sorry, but I had to vent. Liking Squad or BvS on the internet brings a level of daily ****storms with it I am really getting tired of.
On topic, he looks awesome! I probably will be happy with only the Arkham Asylum version tho. If I go for another one this would clearly be it! Very very cool!

Way to jump to conclusions! You're overreacting. Nobody pissed on anything. Didn't even mention Leto or BvS. :lol

Speaking of Arkham Asylum, the video game Joker they teased 4 years ago would have been preferable as well.

If you think this is bad, look at the Star Wars threads. Nothing but hate for everything not Original Trilogy from supposed fans.

very awesome and unexpected. Will get this if they don't put up the Silver Jacket version Guess that thread in the customs section won't be needed any more :lol

The question is now is which Letoker do I want. I have Arkham Joker of PO, I want Joker batman and this one but I can't have 3 Letokers, it's too much. I gotta narrow it down to one.

Pretty sure i want this one ,been waiting for the jacket version but will display great with Harley and mime joker. I am holding out hope for enchantress and rest of the squad.

I have had my Ledger next to my jack joker and cant wait to add a Leto joker. Displaying all the jokers together in a crazy joker family display will be so much fun n bad @$$!

Back