Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Tuxedo Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised this is the fourth Letoker (counting the disguise version) and yet no other members of Task Force X have been announced. Looks like HT was banking on The Joker here too, not even another Harley?

I'm surprised this is the fourth Letoker (counting the disguise version) and yet no other members of Task Force X have been announced. Looks like HT was banking on The Joker here too, not even another Harley?
I know there are at least three more Harleys they can do.

I know there are at least three more Harleys they can do.

i'm always confusing you two. :lol

what 3 versions you thinking MTK?

they at least need to do katana/crock...

Since I feel like I got ahead of myself and ordered too many figures I might cancel either Arkham Joker or Purple Coat or both and just settle with this. But the one thing is the purple coat has all the tattoos which is a cool detail. I dunno what to do, too many decisions.

Since I feel like I got ahead of myself and ordered too many figures I might cancel either Arkham Joker or Purple Coat or both and just settle with this. But the one thing is the purple coat has all the tattoos which is a cool detail. I dunno what to do, too many decisions.

I'm sure it's the same body with the tats on the tux version.

I'm not a Letoker fan, but this figure will look so nice next to Romero (if it comes out) Nicholson, Ledger, and SS 1/6 comic version. It looks great by itself too.

Ac7LFey.jpg

even if you're not a letoker fan, you have to admit that seeing the tux on the big screen kicked absolute ass. I haven't been this excited for a figure since the last DX ledger.

even if you're not a letoker fan, you have to admit that seeing the tux on the big screen kicked absolute ass. I haven't been this excited for a figure since the last DX ledger.

Absolutely. I didn't like Suicide Squad as a movie but I loved the characters and I wish we had more Joker. So I can't say no to a Leto Joker Hot Toys. I just don't think I need all of them but its just a matter of which one do I pass on?

Absolutely. I didn't like Suicide Squad as a movie but I loved the characters and I wish we had more Joker. So I can't say no to a Leto Joker Hot Toys. I just don't think I need all of them but its just a matter of which one do I pass on?

I'm getting AA and Tux, easy pass on pimp daddy.

if you can only choose one, go with Tux. :lecture

Price is surprisingly low for a Joker figure but I guess the outfit is pretty basic and he doesn't have a bunch of accessories.

Yeah, same head and accessories. Just a different costume.
Even the costume seems largely re-used. The coat, flower, shirt, shoes, and gloves appear to be the same as the Mime Joker. The pants are just black dress pants and the vest is just white. This would probably be a pretty easy figure to bash really if you had the parts.

Back